Chapter 41

💖Chapter 41💖

On the other hand..

Alec standing in front of the lift to see Andrew and Enzo making out in the lift all alone.. On seeing Alec, they break the kiss and look at Alec with blush..

Andrew :hey alec!! (he greet him)

Alec :run away before I throw a rock or knife at you both (he said closing his eyes) "I don't even kiss that idiot today. you are making out in front of me… are you kidding me" he mumbled, cursing himself along with magnus..

He sat in his cabin and saw, Jack kissing one of his colleagues, Jack breaks the kiss when he saw Alec's death glare from his cabin. "God!!!! not helping.. Everyone adding fire on the gasoline" he mumbled …" ''whom do I talk"…." Whom do I talk" he thought to himself… "right!!!! Izzy!!!" he took his phone and called for izzy…

Izzy:Hey big brother, miss me already???

Alec :no!!!!

Izzy :well thank you for your honest reply… what you want right now!!

Alec :We need to talk.. I mean I want to talk to you… do I come there or you coming here??? … wait!!! Better you come here..

Izzy :Fine, I will be there by 6 or 6.30 in the evening.. My work ends by 5 .So I need time to drive there..

Alec :okay good… then be here by 5 okay!!!

Izzy :Excuse me!!! I said 6 or 6.30

Alec :no!!! Maximum it's 5 by evening or I will be there in the next 2 hours . Yes or no!!!

Izzy :I hate you…I will be there by 5… Idiot now cut the call

Before alec could say anything, Izzy cut the call.. Alec felt relief…

Evening by 5

Alec :where the hell are you??? This sound giving me migraine (shouting in his phone standing on the middle of club)

Izzy :you fix that location, now you are complaining to me??? I will be there in 5 mints

Once Izzy reached the location.. Alec saw her and dragged her to the table…

Izzy :What is it???

Alec spilled everything about what happened and his new restrictions like no kisses no hugs and how magnus worried about this…

Izzy hold her head to reduce her temper

Alec :What??? am I doing something wrong ??? I didn't know just answer me..

Izzy:I am not here to judge you alec!!! Tell me one thing.. What you want exactly magnus or sex

Alec :(without waiting for second) magnus!!! (he shrugged his shoulder)

Izzy looked at her brother in amuse..

Izzy :Then you definitely deserve the next step..

Alec :That's what I am asking you… it's hard for me to stay away from him.. I don't want anything.. I just want to end this suffering…

Izzy :I told you the other night in the forest… "give him what he want"

Alec :I didn't get it!!! That's why I called you know..

Izzy :you are such a dumbass alec!!! He wants a secure relationship, like forever, like a promise, so promise the way he wants, the way he believes.… so…. "give… him… the… promise… the way… he… want.. "(she said stressing every word..)

Alec :(smiles at izzy.)i get it izzy… you are genius.. I am gonna do that

Izzy :that's the lightwood,I am looking for(they high-five each other) any special occasions ???

Alec :yes,how about the day after tomorrow?? its magnus special day, right??

Izzy :(she smiles brightly) then yes it is…(she was about to leave but alec stop her by holding her hair)

Alec :where do you think you are going!!!! Help me with this!!!

Izzy :seriously!!! in one day you want me to arrange for this.. What about my work???

Alec :take a day off for one day arrange it in magnus fav place… don't you do that for your beloved brother (he dramatically hold his chest)

Izzy:no!!!

Alec :can't you do this for your beloved magnus (raising his eyebrow)

Izzy :okay fine!!! But after this, don't ask me for any help for the next 6 months okay???

Alec:deal!!! (on saying that he kiss izzy's forehead)

The next day went dead slow for both of them.. Whenever magnus try to talk, alec ignore that conversation or change the topic

Sometimes he said "it's fine magnus.. It's fine this way" making magnus worried more..

Whenever he saw magnus crying in silence, he hid behind the door "just wait for one night idiot.. I will be yours and you will always be mine".. He mumbled holding his tears back…

On that special day…

Alec :ask permission for one or two hours in the evening, try to finish your work earlier today… we are going to home (gathering his belongings to work)

Magnus :mmmm… (that's all he managed to say on return without looking at alec)

Alec can feel his suffering, he is holding himself not to break in front of magnus right now…