Chapter 39

💖Chapter 39💖

They pack everything and walk back in the same direction they came yesterday but the sound of waterfalls dragging them to the perfect spot…

"oh my God!!! It's beautiful, ''Izzy states when she sees the falls…"it's tempting guys" alec said and removed his shirt and pants and ran towards the falls.. On seeing that Izzy,Simon, jace, clary ran behind him but magnus still looking on his mobile checking his message and trying to get that one point signal to leave a text..

"hey!!! Aren't you joining us??" alec shouts from the falls, but it's not audible… magnus looks back and smiles at Alec, he waves at him and signals him like "1 minute" …

Once magnus joined with alec, he saw there is a little cave behind the waterfalls,so you can relax in between from the stone like drops hitting your head… he laughed on looking at the falls from the cave behind…

"Oh my hair," magnus said with pout.. "don't worry, I love you even without hair." alec laughs and pecking magnus' lips…

"mmm… you look.." Magnus' jaw dropped when he saw alec in shorts.. His hand automatically rubbing Alec's abs.. He is this close to feel Alec's skin on him..

"i look???" alec question him in return, pressing his body against magnus.. Magnus totally lost on that moment.. He leans to kiss alec's neck.. They are behind the falls,when magnus bite and suck his neck, alec leans backwards and throw his head Back , all he felt was pricking stormy pounding drops of water slapping his face , he couldn't control his breath, he pulls magnus along with him, they both laughs at each other and magnus "Humm" ah little when those drops hit his head in the back, alec parted his lips, they share their breathtaking kiss on the falls…

Simon :Okay I am getting bi panic… They are hot and most importantly they are questioning my sexuality !!! Are you sure they are not doing this intentionally to check my sexuality…

Everyone laughs at Simon… izzy hit his head and pull him for a kiss, he took it passionately

Alec :hey!!! What's with your phone you keep on looking it… (alec asked while walking holding magnus hand)

Magnus :it's nothing….. Raphael. He is upset with me cat and ragnor gone for a date.. He is alone but he isn't responding to my texts..

Alec :because of me???

Magnus :no!!! It's because of me (he smiled and walks further holding alec tight)

When they reached their house nobody was ready to move an inch from bed… magnus kept on texting Raphael but still no reply..

Alec :We will go and meet him for lunch, what do you say???

Magnus :really!!!!!! (he smiles excitedly)wait.. why???you don't like him (he raised his eyebrows)

Alec :To see that smiling face of yours (he said messing his hair)

Magnus couldn't help anymore he hovers on top of Alec and starts to kiss him passionately.. As the kiss heaten up… Magnus hand buried in alec's hair and alec hand find its way to Magnus ass…he starts squeezing it… "you know how to make me nervous..take your hands from there" magnus said, closing his eyes burying his face in alec's neck…

"magnus!!!!" alec moves his hand under magnus sweatpants.. Magnus pulled himself immediately… "alec!!! I am sorry" before he could finish alec took a towel and walked towards the bathroom… magnus ran behind him.. "alec!!! Pls… I am sorry" he said, holding his hand… "fine!!! you're forgiven, but until you get comfortable with it.. No kissing and no hugging and no cuddling" he said in one sentence and closed the door..

Magnus was shocked on hearing that… ''what the hell????you are kidding me right??? "he said looking at the bathroom door… "yes every time you take me high and drop me down.. I am not a toy.. I have emotions too besides clearing your mind. Soon I can wait but there is a limit for that …" he said from the Bathroom… "okay at least let me see you… say that on looking at my face.. open the door!!" he bangs the door..

" This decision is hard for me too, besides I can't open the door right now because I am naked " he said before twisting the shower… "not helping at all" he mumbled to himself holding his head..