Chapter 61

💖Chapter 61💖

As the night went worse and worse he was laying on the floor mattress.. His eyes were puffy and all red… he ran towards the terrace when he heard a horn sound in the parking lot… his breath stuck in his lungs when he saw Magnus …

Nick took him home and he said something by patting his shoulder.. He hugs him and let him go… but Alec can see how broken he is.. His face was lifeless.. As much as magnus walks towards the loft his anxiety and fear getting high… he never felt this much fear around magnus before.. When he saw Magnus stepped inside the loft.. His heart skips a beat, he takes a deep breath, his eyes start to wet again..

Magnus walked towards the guest room without looking back… alec ran towards him but Magnus closed and locked the door… alec leaned on the door on the other side… "magnus!!!!!" he said in broken voice.. He didn't hear anything in return.. "Magnus I am sorry.. Pls open the door.. It's my fault to go on your back but I didn't mean to hurt you magnus … magnus!!!! Pls open the door.." he sobbed and bangs on the door…

But there is no reply yet.. He can hear Magnus breathing heavily on the other side and he knows he is crying too….'' Magnus!!!don't! Open this fucking door.. "he said and started to punch on the door…. He groaned when he felt pain in his fist… he heard Magnus unlocking the door so he stopped going further....

When he faces Magnus all he can see is broken trust in his eyes… which is red like his

Alec :magnus!!! I thought you were… (before he could complete)

Magnus :going to die (he laughed sarcastically, tears still dripping from his eyes) if I choose to kill myself for betrayal or like someone deceived me.. I should be dead so many times by now….

Alec :don't say that… I am sorry…

Magnus :don't apologize!!! "Sorry"is for something you did by mistake… not intentionally… you know all my past and my suffering but still…. (his word cut off by his own tears)

Alec :I just want you to be happy.. I thought you needed your father…

Magnus (chuckled) :need???? Yes.. I needed him when I was left all alone in the middle of nowhere… I needed him when I bought prizes and medals and honors for my studies…

I needed him when I was young to share things or to learn things….. I needed him when I missed my mother so much…. And I needed him like everyone needs their parents in their life… most of all I needed him when I struggled to confess my feelings towards you… he is not there at any moment… Now you all realize that I need him…

Alec :Magnus I get it…it's not easy… but he had his reason.. I am not taking his side but atleast hear it from him… once…

Magnus :okay!!! If I leave you without saying anything with my own valid reasons and come back after 20 years and say that" I did it for your good Alexander!!! "and hug you… will you accept me..no!!! Right???

Alec :magnus!!! It's different.. He is your father..

Magnus :love is same alec… it's the same!!! the Love I had for him and the love I have for you was same… apart from intimacy the love I have for both of you are same. Why do you all keep on ditching me.. Am I that bad??( he said his voice broken)

Alec :I am sorry magnus I get it… I just….trust me he is suffering too… he just want you to hear him once… pls do that for me..

Magnus :I had none to hear it from me when I was 10… now why should I…. Okay can I ask you something.. Will Robert come back with this much story and reasoning? Will you accept him???

Alec :try to understand the difference magnus !!! !There is a difference between inability and betrayal… What your father did was to save your life and future and I am not saying that right but what Robert did to us was different..

Magnus :Everyone has their reasons … it's a pain.. Alec!! There is no difference….you won't understand it because after Robert you have your siblings and your family… I have none….you will never get my point..

Alec :What am I then….??? I am not your family…??? (he raised his voice..)

Magnus :I didn't mean like that… don't t twist my words

Alec :I want you to be happy… even the person who Sentenced to death will have their rights to confess their last wish… at least give him that chance magnus!!! I don't want you to be with him, forgive him, or talk to him… just listen once what he is trying to say…. Just give him a chance to talk…

just listen once what he is trying to say…. Just give him a chance to talk… and I want someone to take care of you after me…. (he regret the moment he said the last sentence)

Magnus :yes… Now I get it … a few days ago this Is the only reason I am afraid of…I am afraid that i am gonna lose you soon and you're saying it clearly now…. What??? You find someone better or you have someone as a backup…????

Before Magnus could finish, Alec slapped him without thinking…

Alec :look!!! I love you no matter what… you think that I deceived you.. Fine!!! Let it be like that.. But life doesn't always give us what we want… I want someone to take care of you.. If I am not alive…even if it's for a few days with you that's enough for me.. I can happily take my death… but I don't want to leave you all alone in this world… try to understand that

Magnus :(chuckled) you should have killed me instead of saying such things to me.. Are you fed up with me that soon??you know what to leave it… we should stop here… I don't want to argue anymore.. I live alone.. I can die alone.. (he shut the door , before alec could say anything else)...

Magnus lean on the door banging his head, alec already on his knees and starts to punch the door again

Magnus :why you did this to me alec.. Even a few days ago I cried on your shoulder don't you think that before doing this to me..

Alec :that's the main reason I want to give him a chance… I not only feel your pain.. I can see how much you missed him and you turn your pain into hater. That's all magnus.. Take your time magnus.. But don't do this to me.. Don't do this to us… pls open the door.. fight with me mags (he said crying his eye out)

Magnus :right now I don't want anyone just leave me alone (he said with shaky breath)

Alec :I love you idiot… I don't want to be alone on my birthday… open the door.. I beg you please.. You can slap me and kick me whatever you want to do.. I am ready to take.. I am not done with you… open… (he punch hard and his hand starts to bleed)