Chapter 62

💖Chapter 62💖

They both don't know when they fall asleep because of crying.. When magnus came out of the room.. He is already ready to go for his work.. He saw Alec laying on the mattress next to the door… he didn't have that much strength to face him right now… so he left without saying anything… he took a cab even though they have two bikes by now…

When alec woke up he cursed himself for punching the Door last night.. Because it hurts like hell, his wounds was healing but it gives a pricking pain he can't fold and open his hand, his finger joints starts to hurt, his back was hurting because of lying in the floor and long bike ride… he saw the guest room door was closed, he knocked but there is no response … he opened it to see the empty room… there is no sign of magnus anywhere.. He ran towards the kitchen. There is always a note, magnus left in the fridge but none was there today… He felt like someone was ripping his heart out…

He took a bath and got ready for his work, when he took a key he saw the other key was still there.. "you don't even take our bike" he said to himself.. He drove and reached his office.. His eyes were searching for magnus on the cafeteria but he couldn't find what he wanted…

Nurse :sir your morning op is over and the last one is there in the next room for dressing..

Magnus:ummm… yes.. I am coming…. ( he said by walking behind the nurse)

When he reached, he saw alec sitting on the chair holding his hand uptight.. His anger is still there, he walks towards him "what are you doing here??? Leave!!! " he said without looking at alec

Alec :sir!!!! I need treatment for this (he said waving his hand in front of magnus face)

Nurse :Yes sir!! This is your last op.. (she said and left by leaving the dressing tray and reports )

Magnus rolled his eyes and sat on the chair next to alec… he took his hand to examine,... His eyes automatically shift to Alec's eyes.. When he saw Alec's eyes he didn't recognize that feeling but he felt he was away from home…he just lost in those eyes like he always do… he suddenly shifted his gaze to the wound when Alec caught him watching …

Magnus took a report for from the table

Magnus :what happened!?? (he took a pen to write the complaint and history..)

Alec :It's… me and my angry bird husband had a little family fight. He locked himself in the room… I bang and punch that door like a hero and ended up breaking my skin and joints… now I can't work with this hand..

Magnus swallows a dry gulp on hearing that.. His eyes are getting glassy but he dares to look into Alec's eyes again..

Magnus :remnants of wood were still there.. I will clean and give a dressing.. Come for review after 2 days if pain proceeds we have to take x ray.. (he said looking at the floor.. Meanwhile alec follows magnus eyes and lips only he knows how much he is dying to take those lips and lost in those eyes)

Magnus starts to clean those wounds… whenever Alec whines he feels something pricking him from inside… his eyes betrayed him, a drop of tears leaving his eyelids, tracing down to his cheeks and about to drip on Alec's hand which he is treating right now.

Alec saw that and he knows he can't stay away like this for too long.. "magnus!!" the moment alec called his name out… the drops left magnus cheeks and fell on alec's hand… alec raised his other hand to wipe his tears,but magnus stood on his feet by wiping his own tears…

Magnus :i can't do it… nurse!!!(he shouted)

Nurse:yes sir -(she came rushing into the room)

Magnus :can you pls ask Dr. Kira to continue this (he said rubbing his forehead without looking at her)

Nurse :yes sir...i will switch it…

Magnus :Thank you!! (he was about to leave)

Alec :wait… what was that actually?? One doctor came, asked for history, started to clean my wound and all of sudden you are switching me with another doctor… I am not comfortable.. I am leaving.. (he said raising his voice)

Nurse :sir.. Don't take us wrong.. He is not feeling well since morning so we are switching… sorry for Inconvenience sir..

Magnus knows why Alec is doing this.. He stares at alec and alec looks back at him raising his eyebrows

Magnus :it's okay I will continue.. You go and take care of others

He sat next to alec again

Alec:magnus!!!

He was about to say something but magnus raised his hand to mute him

Magnus :pls let me work.. I will finish soon.. So you can leave… (he said still working on his hand without looking alec's eyes)

Alec didn't say anything in return he didn't want to mess it up.. Throughout the procedure magnus knew that Alec was looking at him.. He can't deny the thought .. He just wants to hold him by his collar, slap him hard for deceiving him and to cry his eyes out lying on his shoulder.. But he is controlling himself

After he was done with his work, he gave him the prescription.. Alec took a look at the prescription "mmm… magnus lightwood bane sounds more beautiful than magnus bane…".. Before he could leave, he turned around to see Magnus ''What I did was wrong but it's not fair to push me away.. You may be good at controlling your emotions and love towards me… but I can't do that..each and every time you look at me like that . I feel in love with you even more… take your time magnus and you have all rights to get mad at me but you have no rights to withhold yourself from me "... he said with a smirk and left the place…

Magnus already knows this is going to be a hell of a ride for him but he wants Alec to know how much he broke his trust..

+++++

Later In the cafeteria during lunch…

Nick:hey magnus… all good (he asked patting his shoulder..)

Magnus :mmmm.. Yes!! (he said with a fake smile looking at nick and Kira)

Daniel :Too busy to welcome me??? -

Magnus didn't notice the 3rd person sitting in front of him because his gaze was fixed on alec who was sitting alone on the corner table..

Daniel :hey!!!! (he called one more time)

Magnus :uhhhh…. Hai!!! You are??? (he said nervously)

Daniel :I am the new one here .. I came yesterday.. You are on a day off so I didn't get a chance to talk with you…