Chapter 53

💖Chapter 53💖

Everyone was drunk that night..

Clace was sleeping on the couch and Sizzy was sleeping on the other mattress, cat and ragnar was on the other couch, Raphael was sleeping peacefully on the dining table…

Magnus and alec were kissing sloppily, Magnus ripped Alec's shirt off and Alec pulled magnus closer when he moved a little back… they both were walking unsteadily towards Their bed… Magnus rested his forehead on Alec and pushed him to the bed by holding his face..

He claims on top of him and leans to kiss his neck… his neck looks more tempting on the night light he places kisses to gain a growl from alec, he bite on his neck and shoulder and starts to suck.. When the nibbling got worse they both couldn't take it any more…

Magnus' hand automatically goes down to Alec's pants… he can't look clearly….

Magnus :fuck!!! Where is your zip, (hiccups) where is your defined abs,(groaning) where is your tempting neck(hiccups) , where is your fucking lips and(gasping) where the hell is your sensitive nipp…. (before he could finish, he hear alecs laugh muffled in pillow)

Alec :idiot… I am on my stomach, I can't get your lips too… (slurring)

Magnus :what???? I am gonna fuckkkkkyouuu…. (He fell on Alec's back… sucking the skin which is nearer to his mouth at the moment..)

Alec :I want your lips and yourrrrrrrr…(he passed out holding Magnus hand on his sides…)

+++++++++++

They enjoyed their weekends too well… as usual their life routine starts….. Everything going fine

After work :

Alec :hey!!! How is your day???? (handing magnus helmet)

Magnus :mmm… fine!!! (he said seating himself on the bike)

Alec knows something was wrong but he doesn't want to pressure him.. So he just nodded and rubbed Magnus's head behind…

They cooked together, ate together but magnus didn't utter a word and they were about to sleep.. Alec was working on his laptop, magnus walks out from the Bathroom and falls on the other side of the bed on his stomach…

Alec :Is everything okay, kitten???

Magnus :mmmm… I am fine… Just sleepy!!!

Alec closed his laptop and hovered on top of Magnus' back.. He kisses his earlobe to get a chuckle from magnus..

Alec :where is my beautiful moans.. (he said turning Magnus face towards him)

He saw him looking upset..

Alec :What is it??? Did I do something wrong??? (worried)

Magnus :no… I am just… Can you take me somewhere out peacefully… this work pressuring me alot… I need some fresh air.. Or just fuck my brain out… I want to sleep peacefully alec!!!

Alec :well!!! we will go out.. How about in 2 days… I will take a day off.. And if you want I am ready to give your last wish right now… (he said sarcastically)

.

Magnus pulls alec closer and kisses him hard, alec can feel the difference. He didn't stop him, he let him do it in his way.. So he can open up easily…

In Between kissing magnus bite alecs lips little hard and pulls himself back a little

Magnus :I am sorry!!! I… (he stutters)

Alec :Did I complain??? (he pulls him close to continue the kiss but magnus rests his forehead on alecs and he closes his eyes tight..)

Alec :fine!!! Let's go out for a ride… come on (he drag magnus out of the bed)

They travel for a long time and are a little far away from the city. They were traveling in the middle of the forest, magnus could feel the cool breeze slapping his face and making him all flushed red,he lifted his helmet to feel that more..

Alec :mmmm…. Put it back.. Insects and flies will be there… Will directly hit on your eyes then it will become more tiny than it looks now.. (he said sarcastically)

Magnus hit his head playfully from behind.. He can see fireflies then and there, teens making campfires and parties in woods, some of them making out in the darkness..

alec finally stops at the end of the hill top…. Alec parks the bike and magnus walks towards the edge where they see the whole city, which looks like a star in the dark sky… Magnus chuckled at the view… its amazing Alexander

Alec held him from behind…and snuggled in Magnus' neck..

Magnus :I am sorry for killing the mood… (he said caressing asked cheeks)

Alec :no!!! It's okay (he said kissing his cheeks)

After sometime of enjoying each other embrace

Magnus turns around to kiss alec.. They start like a slow kiss but alec still feels the difference.. Once he tastes magnus tears in between kissing alec deepen the kiss holding magnus face… magnus let it out… he finally breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on alecs.. Alec wait for him to talk

Magnus :I saw him alec!!!

Alec :who??? Asmodeus??? (asked asked with frowning)

Magnus just nodded in return..

Alec :where???

Magnus :hospital(looking down)

Alec:What happened??? (holding magnus cheeks?

Magnus :no!!! He is fine, he came to see me

Alec:did he say anything..??(rubbing magnus cheeks)

Magnus :he said sorry!! (still looking down)

Alec:what??? (he asked concernedly )

Magnus :he says sorry alec!! Don't I deserve a better apology, after all these years….you know what?? I thought I had the best dad in the world until he left me in that orphanage.. Even after my mother died he took Good care of me.. We don't have money but we have us… and all of sudden he left me.. If it's not Raphael I won't be here… standing in front of you, all smiling and happy… but it's still burning somewhere inside me…I don't want to see him again alec (he cried everything out hugging him tight)

Alec:It's okay…. It's okay… take your time magnus… it will pass… shhhhhh…..we will figure this out (he hug him even tighter to calm him down)

After Magnus gets better… he snuggles in Alec's neck . Looking at the view.. "but still I am not okay with you and raphael.. You remember that right???" he said sarcastically,

rubbing magnus back..

Magnus laughed at alec's statement.. He pulls Alec close for a kiss, now alec can feel it for real, the kiss which is full of love and trust.. Like they always do.. The pain he felt in that kiss is now gone..

They both break the kiss to get some air

Alec :I saw.. Some of them making out in the woods… (he says looking at the sky)

Magnus :so!!! ( he raised his eyebrows)

Alec :hooo…. I forget I am wearing those snuggling hoodies or sweaters.. Whatever it is (he pull it once)

Magnus :as much as I want to do that… I don't want to give a free show.. If we start things might get messy.. (he said with smirk)

Alec:hooo… I want to know how messy it will get (he said and press his lips on magnus)