Chapter 83

💖Chapter 83💖

⏮⏮⏮ Magnus:trying to be fit?? (he came from kitchen with newspapers in his hand, he walks towards alec who is doing push-ups in terrace)

Alec :yes.. Trrrrrrrrrrrying!!! Because every morning workouts eneded up with morning sex.. So we don't have time for this (he said and breathed heavy when magnus sat on his back still reading newspaper)

Magnus :you are not a morning person so don't blame me for this.. (he said sitting comfortably)

Alec stops for a minute, he is still holding himself in his forearm and toes… "idiot!!! What you just eat in the morning.. Argghhh!! You are heavy" he groaned, still holding himself in the air… "you" he said and smirked while sipping his coffee..

Alec rolled them over so Magnus fell on the floor…. He pecks on magnus cheeks.. "You should thank Me for burning your calories every morning,'' Magnus said, rubbing Alec's forearm to ease his pain… "yes it's a pleasant way to burn calories' ' he said and pressed his lips on magnus.. They shared a gentle kiss..

Magnus :"don't you want to do push-ups.?"( he asked clearing Alec's messy hair which was full of sweat and fell on his forehead..)

Alec :you put your whole weight on me and expect me to do push-ups by lifting you along with me…

Magnus :So you got distracted???(he grinned at alec)

Alec :i don't get distract!! (he said raising his eyebrows)

Magnus :I doubt that!!! How about you do 10 counts without getting distracted.. (he said sitting on the mattress)

Alec :easy!!! (he said and set his position..)

When he starts with 1...magnus climbs and sits on his back with his leg folded.. Alec groaned in between laughing "bitch" he cursed while laughing.. It's almost count 4 with struggling breath so Magnus leans in his back and starts to lick Alec's neck.. Alec's hands were shaking and shivering.. He is losing his control, when it's count 7 "competitive??" Magnus said and took Alec's earlobe in between his teeths..Alec lost his control and fell on the ground..he kept on nibbling Alec's earlobe.. Alec was already hard.. "you lost" magnus whisperd and rolled on the mattress all laughing and teasing.. "stupid!!" Alec laughed and kicked his legs..

Alec :your turn…

Magnus :see the master in it..

Magnus starts with 1 until 5 he didn't look up.. He did it fast.. He lifted his head a little up to see Alec shirtless, he stopped for a second and gulped hard on his throat.."focus magnus focus!!! It's not the first time you are seeing him like this so.. focus" he mumbled and shook his head and concentrated again.. When he came to 6.. Alec slides under magnus.. Magnus' breath hitched his lungs back.. Alec pulled him for the kiss with parted lips..the view of Alec under him wasn't helping at all .. At first Magnus pecked and went up but he didn't get enough of him… so he went down for 7 and Alec took his lips again, that's it for magnus.. He leans completely on top of Alec, he starts to kiss him hard.. And Alec rubs his hand in Magnus' back which makes Magnus release a sweet moan.. "you lost" alec whispered in magnus lips… "if this is how I lose the game then I am honored" he said and pressed his lips again...he rubbed his hand on alec's thigh, that's the hint for alec, he wrapped his legs around magnus waist.. Magnus raised himself from the floor along with Alec in his waist without breaking the kiss he carried him to the bed..

"you are stronger than I thought, '' Alec said, squeezing his biceps… "hooo…. you haven't seen anything yet" magnus whispered breathlessly.. ⏭⏭⏭⏭

He chuckled while thinking about some morning memories with his Alexander.. He woke up in the empty bed and thought that it's almost office time. Alec must be in his work… he walked towards the bathroom and finished his morning routine.. His temperature was back to normal by now… but he is tired and little drowsy.. He saw a coffee cup in his night stand..

He was about to take that cup but stopped when Alec came with a food tray..

Alec :morning!!! How are you??? (he asked, placing the tray full of food (mushroom with vegetable stew, healthy fruit mix, pancakes with his fav maple syrup in it. Along with a freshly brewed coffee)

Magnus stands there spell bound on seeing that tray…

Alec :magnus!!! (alec waved his hand of his face) 

Magnus :mmmm…. Don't you have to go for work today.. (he asked casually but inside he is dancing like a little kid)

Alec :You are sick and you want me to leave you alone.. No!!! I took my day off..come on eat.. You must be hungry.. And hey!! How do I know this cooking and all..

Magnus :it's your subconscious memories.. Like your studies, work, knowledge, habits like that.. (alec wiggles his eyebrows on hearing that)

Magnus starts to eat and he swears to God it's delicious, his Alexander's cooking will never miss its fine touch..

Magnus :Alec I am fine.. You should go to work. I will manage..

Alec rolled his eyes.."Did you leave me like this when I am sick??? .. You took a full week off to take care of me… and you think I can't take even 1 day off for you??

Magnus smiled at Alec and shook his head..

Once they had breakfast they talked about their work stuff. Alec wants to know about his past, he is curious to know who is Magnus hookup because that's killing him everyday and he badly wants to talk about his new feelings but he doesn't want to pressure Magnus now.. He tried to get some details…

They both talked about some random stuff and asked about Harley.. Magnus said about the surprise and how happy they were on their birthday except their lovey dovey moments….

Alec saw him in aweee… "god!!!why?? I can't remember anything ''Alec said and rubbed his forehead in frustration..

Magnus :hey!!! It's okay.. I am here to say whatever you want to know (he reassured)

Alec:mmmmm..magnus!!! If it's okay i ask you about your hookups?? (he asked nervously)

Magnus saw him in total horror… before he could go further.. His phone rang loud… he looked at the screen and smiled when he saw Daniel's name in it…

Magnus looked at Alec with an excuse face.. Alec nodded by faking his smile.. He walked away with a heavy heart, he knew it must be Daniel, he got those strange jealous feelings again… he walked away to the terrace..

Magnus on the phone :hey!! Dan

Dan on the phone :hey!! Are you alright.. I heard you are sick.. Are you alone ??

Magnus : I am fine now .. Alec is here with me (he smiled)

Dan :hooo.. That's why I am receiving blissful breath from the receiver.. How is his health… Did you try to infuse some memories ?

Magnus :no… not yet…he is asking about the past.. I want to spill everything to him by hugging him tight and crying my eyes out… but I can't…

Dan :I understand bro…. Do one thing… try to give him some details about the past.. Like" you both have feelings but didn't talk about it "... Or…. Confess your love to him like you are doing it for the first time..

Magnus :what??? (he asked him confusingly)

Dan :Come on… it's your turn to confess.. Say that you have feelings for him like you are saying it for the first time.. Start again!!!

Magnus :what if??? (he worried but cut off by Dan)

Dan :what!????? What will happen…??? It's okay to face things then crying in silence.. Come on you both take This day as advantage and try to open up.. you are sick today, maybe he will accept you in sympathy.. (he said sarcastically)

Magnus :you are insane!! (he laughed)

Dan :To have you as a brother, I am definitely insane.. Just try my boy .. Take care bye.. (he ended the call)

On hearing Magnus laughing on the phone , Alec's heart starts to ache ..why does this dan have this effect on him??..why can't I bring that loving smile to his face.. He thought to himself… but he didn't hear any of the conversation, he heard only magnus laughter.. But this person doesn't remember how much effect he had on magnus.. How the other person is struggling with those memories… one is struggling with loss of memory and one is struggling because of the memory..