Chapter 51

💖Chapter 51💖

They walk back to the loft, alec already leaning his head on magnus shoulder… and magnus yawning like he hadn't slept for ages…

Alec :open the door fast.. You look more fresh than me?? ( he said pinching magnus cheeks)

Magnus :I will kill you for sure… give me those keys..

When they tried to open the lock, they found it was already opened… Alec jumps on Magnus' hips when he hears the screaming of his siblings ''surprise!!!!!" Sizzy and clace shouted…

Magnus :jezz!!! You all scared me (on saying that magnus drop alec down on the floor)

They share tight little hugs…

Alec hugs izzy tight and kiss her forehead

Izzy:happy??? (izzy asked looking at alec pointing to magnus)

Alec nodded with blush

Alec :how are you…???.... to what we owe this pleasure.???

Jace :Mom has to attend some meeting in Vegas so she will return by Monday..

Clary :so we came here to spend our weekend with you guys

Simon :yes I bought some drinks and food too..

Magnus :you know what simon?? This is why I like you so much!!! (on saying that magnus took a drinks bag and walked his way dancing with Simon to the fridge.. He froze when he saw cat, ragnor and Raphael in the kitchen… he dropped the bag and ran into their arms…

They share some beautiful kisses and hugs…

Magnus looks at alec from there.. Alec smiles brightly..

Cat :So how is your marriage life with alec..??

Magnus:horrible!!! (he said sarcastically to get a hit from alec on his head)

Magnus!:ouch.!!!!

Alec :it's really worse for me.. You know, seeing the same face all day.. It's not easy

Cat and ragnor just started the malec radio and it's not gonna stop by now…

Magnus :Hoo!!! Who told you to look at me all day.. You have so many Chics on your office right??? (he said cutting tomatoes)

Alec :yes!... There are, but It's my fate to live with you (he said stealing a fresh cut tomato and getting a slap in his hand ..)

Magnus :hooo…. Poor Alexander!!! I am not stopping you… you can be with whoever you want (handing plates to Raphael)

Alec :Are you sure??? You don't cry in silence If I go after someone else??? (he said pulling magnus close)

Magnus :so you marry me for that because I will cry in silent (he asked wrapping his arms around alecs neck)

Alec:no!!! I marry you because I want to see that annoying face for the rest of my life (he pecks Magnus lips)

Izzy :enough of you two, look what we found (she show a play cards)

Simon :yes!!!!" Hearts "

Magnus and alec at the same time :i am in

(hearts :the game played with 4 0r 6 players, the target should be set before the game like points 20 or 80 like that.. The one who has the least score at the end is the winner…the points increased with higher numbers like ace, king, queen,like that, the more cards you have the more you have a chance to win.. The one with higher number cards will lose..Google it for further details)