Chapter 96(Epilogue 💞)

💖Chapter 96💖 Epilogue 

2 years later.. 

Alec opened his own company 2 streets away from the hospital where Magnus is working… Izzy and Simon were working in the same company as partners. Magnus was in a higher position at the same hospital… They  were busy with both work and their love life. They had so many cat and mouse fights, misunderstandings, possessive fights, patch ups like an ordinary couple but never gave up on each other, even at the  worst they stood together.. Life went really smooth until one day 

Magnus: can you please call your big brother, izzy… (he asked to izzy while storming into her cabin with anger ) 

Izzy laughed and she  clicked her tongue when she saw magnus grumpy cat face …'' So, what now??? Fight or wrestling "she asked sarcastically… 

Magnus :What is your brother thinking about me?? I am gonna divorce him… (he said in anger but izzy know this idiot fight in morning and cuddle in the evening ) 

Izzy :What if he wants the same?? (izzy teased) 

Magnus :divorce??? No alec will never do  that to me.. I was just kidding… (he said and frowned!) did he said something like that (he asked again nervously) 

Izzy :no!!! He loves you dumbass..(she smiled,while messing magnus hair but magnus wasn't looking convincing ) magnus!!! Relax.. Sit down first … it's nearly your 1000 th fight, if I count it correctly .. I am not a bait for your puppy fights.. (she patted the chair next to her) you came directly from your work…??? (she asked with a smile) 

Magnus nodded in return.. 

Magnus :It's not even a puppy fight this time izzy.. If we fought before… we will get back to each other in an hour or two… but this time it's really bad.. He hasn't talked to me for the past 2 days.. He is not home actually.. I have been living alone in that loft.. It hurts.. (he said, and it's clear his voice were broken) 

Izzy :Did you call him or try to talk to him…?? 

(she asked concernedly) 

Magnus :yeah but he is not taking my calls or not even replying to my texts.. Does he look okay at work?? 

Izzy :yes he is but most of the time he stayed in his cabin… I don't know why. (she said thoughtfully) 

Actually what is the fight??? 

Magnus :I told you it's not even fight izzy… we just had our regular talk… 

🗯️🗯️2 days ago 🗯️🗯️

After a long day of work, they planned to cuddle and sleep… Magnus has wanted to ask Alec for a long time but he is too nervous to ask that… what if he didn't want that.. He doesn't want to pressure him in his busy schedule… but today he got the courage to ask Alec about it.. Alec was running his finger in magnus hair by pulling the strand of spikes… Magnus hummed in pleasure.. Alec giggled on hearing it 

Magnus :hey!!! How about having a family..?? 

Alec looked at him with a smiling face.. "I thought to ask you.. But you did.. You always complete my thoughts" alec  said and kissed him gently 

Magnus couldn't be much happier in his life.. "yayyyy… then yes it is right??" he asked and Alec bit him on his chin… "yes!!!" he giggled when Magnus groaned in pain.

Magnus :I want a boy!! (he said enthusiastically) 

Alec:Wait, I want a girl.. Like we both are men so i want someone to rule us like a boss … so how about a daughter?? (he asked curiously and turn on his sides to face magnus )