Chapter 35

💖Chapter 35💖

They laugh out loud on the way to the loft…the grandma who lives next door opens the door on hearing their laugh…. She stare at both of them..both magnus and alec become mute on seeing her… "idiots" she shout at them and close the door with thud sound

They both close their mouths so as not to laugh further…

They both enter the loft.. Alec walks towards the kitchen still laughing. He took drinks from the fridge and gave one bottle to magnus…

They keep on laughing by talking about what they did to Robert and how embarrassing it is…. They both drink a lot… they got tipsy at first and tired…. They were sitting on the floor by leaning their back on the couch leg rest

Alec:you taste good…. (alec leans to kiss magnus lips and give a pecks but magnus push him away)

Magnus :stop!!! You kiss me to irritate Robert.. Like always You didn't kiss me with love.. (hiccups)

Alec :Do you really think like that…. Of course I kiss you to irritate Robert but I forget that when I start to move my lips on yours… you kinda have an effect on me .. (groans)

Magnus :did I (he laughs in between hiccups) then kiss me more… (he pulls alec close to him)

Alec wasted no time, he seated himself on magnus lap, took magnus lips in between his teeth.. Magnus kept on sucking Alec's upper lips and alec sunk into Magnus' lower lips… "I will never get tired of kissing you" alec said

Like a Blabber… magnus laughs at Alec's words….

Alec starts to unbutton magnus shirt, while magnus loses his patience so he pulls Alec's shirt over his head.. And throw somewhere in the living room… finally alec succeed in unbuttoning magnus shirt, he kiss magnus collar bone and starts to suck it… magnus pull alec by his hair and kiss his Lips… the kiss getting more and more sloppy… magnus trace his way down to alecs pale neck and starts to suck… his hand holding him tight In a place, another hand was placed in alecs chest on feeling his heartbeat, magnus lost in their makeout …

Alec took advantage of the moment and pushed magnus to the couch, he kept on sucking Magnus Adam's apple which took him high,they rolled over and magnus started to unbuckle Alec's pants , on seeing alec under him half naked blabbering something he suddenly shook his head to get his consciousness ….

He stops alec from sucking his neck…. He leans on alecs forehead… "hey idiot, I love you more than you can imagine, I may be homeless but my love for you was a precious treasure I have… so I don't want to give in or take you in a situation like this.. I want it to be divine and when we make love I want us to be in the right mind.. I am sorry it's hard for me to say no to you everytime "he said that clearly in between his blabbering…

Alec pulls him close half consciously and places magnus face in his neck crook, he starts to stroke his hair…they didn't know when they fell asleep but all they know is they love and respect each other

Next day morning…

Instead of the rising sun waking them from their deadly sleep, A hangover headache wakes them both with a groaning sound…. Magnus knows he is sleeping in some kind of warmer cushion but no it's Alec's chest…

They both open their eyes to see each other's half naked body covered with hickeys and bite marks…

Magnus:"oh my god… you look sinfully hot.." He said kissing alec's neck by holding his head in the other hand because of his headache…

Alec :shut up.!!!why are we half naked and this headache… arhhhhh(he groans in pain)

Magnus :I think we makeout a lot.. I mean hot…. See my shirt is on the dining table and your shirt is on the doorway. (looking for tablets in his medicine box)

Alec:(holding his head in both his hands) I am asking why we are half naked… we are not completely naked???? It's clear we didn't have fun…. Why???

Magnus :are you seriously asking me that!??? I am equally drunk last night panda

Alec :yes..because you are the one always denying my offer (he said with frustration)

Magnus kneels in front of alec and holds his cheeks, alec immediately closes his eyes on magnus touch "why??? Are you fed up with me… because I keep you waiting all this year" he asked with glassy eyes…

"look it's nothing to do with you!!!! I just don't want to rush into this… I want to take it slow that's all!!!" magnus assured him..

"how slow??" he push magnus hand away and ask him by holding his ears and pulling it like a punishment

"how about after our wedding it's only 4 months right!!! Until then we have other stuffs" he said playfully

"what!??? Is this your punishment!!!!" Alec asked in complete shock…..

"well…!!! Good idea!!! Then yes it is punishment for making me cry everyday in the past" he said pulling alec lips with his teeth..

"get lost…" alec pushed magnus away in anger… "don't be mad at me, panda" he said, placing kisses on Alec's lips like pecs…. Which alec couldn't resist and gave in for a quick morning steamy makeout session…