Chapter 71

💖Chapter 71 💖

Alec :Shall we go???? You look tired (he says adjusting Magnus hair)

Magnus :yes.. Little….. Let's go…I will drive (he took key from alec's hand)

Alec spank his ass and move back on his seat… magnus kisses his forehead and starts to drive… Throughout the way Alec was leaning on Magnus' shoulder by placing his elbow and forearm on his back and holding Magnus' stomach tight on other hand..

Magnus looked at him through his shoulder but Alec hit the back of Magnus' head.." What??? I am leaning on my husband. No one will question me "alec teased .. Magnus shook his head with smile

Magnus looks at Alec through the mirror, he doesn't want to end this ride… he keeps on staring Alec through the side mirror… Alec captured Magnus' eyes on him

Alec :better look on the road and drive doctor or else this will be our last ride… besides I am not going anywhere (he whispers in magnus ear)

Magnus just smiled and nodded in return…alec said that playfully but Magnus knew what was going to happen and what's waiting for him …

Once they reach the loft.

Alec :You are too tired to cook.. Go and take a shower.. I will cook something fast and join you (he pushed magnus into the bedroom and ran towards the kitchen)

He finished his dinner preparation but Magnus wasn't here yet, Magnus will always get back from the shower too fast,when Alec cooks something for him… but today it's different to Alec, Magnus won't take much time in shower if it's not their makeouts..

SO alec makes his way towards the bathroom to see magnus leaning his head on the wall tiles and standing under the shower, closing his eyes, he couldn't see magnus crying because he is under the shower …. Alec knows something is wrong with him…

SO he took his t-shirt and threw it away and undid his bottoms. He wrapped his hand around Magnus' waist and hugged him from behind by pressing His whole warm body on magnus… Magnus jumps a little but he knows it's his Alexander, so he caresses Alec's cheeks behind..

Alec:you're not okay.. I know that.. That's why I give you some alone time .. Enough of your suffering.. Now talk (he said placing small beautiful quick kisses on magnus shoulder.)

Magnus :alec!!! It's about the scan report.. You have a little clot, it's not that complicated right now but we have to operate it as soon as possible (he said gulping hard, he didn't hear anything from alec. So he turn around to face alec and took his face in his hands)

Alec :Any other option other than surgery??? Because I am not comfortable… ummm… to be honest I am scared (he said and only thing magnus saw in front of him was broken alec who looks like a terrified little kid)

Magnus :no!!! No!!! It's nothing complicated.. I will be right behind you throughout the surgery.. You trust me right??? (he said, squeezing Alec's cheeks.)

Alec : what happens if I am not… I mean I am not willing for surgery? can't you cure it with medicines? (he asked closing His eyes)

Magnus:It's hard to explain pup, but trust me this won't hurt if we do this now , you don't have to go to hospitals anymore, you don't want medicines for your headaches… isn't that what you want??? (he said placing kisses on alecs closed eyes)

Alec breath heavily still closing his eyes

Magnus :pls alec!!! I want you to be healthy and happy with me..I want to spend every minute of my life with you… so Pls do this for me.. (he said caressing his cheeks)