Chapter 10

💖Chapter 10💖

Kira :what is it??? You look upset? (walking towards the exit door with magnus)

Magnus:this women I shout at her in afternoon... She is.....she is alces lara... I shout at him too....

Kira :did you talk with him later?

Magnus:no....we were busy... And I felt guilty.... I never shout at him before......

Kira :is that doct. Magnus shout at alec... Or jealous magnus shout at him( sarcastically to change his mood)

Magnus:shut up (he chuckles)

When they came out magnus saw alec waiting in his bike to pick up magnus.. He said bye to Kira and run towards alec..But alec didnt utter a word.. He just give magnus his helmet... And start his bike.... magnus know it's gona be along ride.

The ride from hospital to home was dead silent.... When they enter the loft alec was about to walk to bedroom...

Magnus :help me with dinner so we can eat, or we can order something....

Alec :i bought you food... He pointed a cover in table and continues to walk

Magnus :what about you?

Alec :i am full....

Magnus :wait... Are you still mad at me...let's talk pls... I didn't recognize her.. I am sorry that I shout at her and you...

Alec :you dont get it do you??? It's not about you shouting at me or her..... I called you so many times after that but you didn't pick it up and I text you so many times you didn't even answer to me... And what did I do? (he lashed out and walk into bedroom)

Magnus :walks into the room, kneel infront of alec,who was lying on his side)look my phone battery dead.. You can see that the hospital is full of emergency cases today that's why it takes till midnight to levae the hospital... I am not mad at you.. I will never be..You are everything I have ..

Alec :fine I believe you... Now go and eat

Magnus:come on I know you didnt had your dinner yet.. sO join me

Alec : i am not hungry go for now...

After sometimes magnus walks into bathroom and retrun with little tub full of water…

Alec : i am not hungry go for now...

After sometimes magnus walks into bathroom and retrun with little tub full of water...

Magnus:if you're not going to join with me then . I am gonna pour this water on your head right here. right now (holding a little tub of water above alecs head)

Alec :wait..wait....I will come, it's already freezing (he ran towards living room)

Magnus chuckles and join alec.... they had their dinner and getting ready to sleep...

Magnus :did you talk to her?(adjusting bedspread)

Alec :nope (adjusting pillow)

Magnus :okay call her... I will apologize for what I did...

Alec:no it's her fault..U don't have to apologize

Magnus :come on alec don't be stubborn talk to her... It's hard to find someone who love you the way you love them (holding alecs cheeks)

Alec :i will talk in morning.. And it's not love, well not yet, don't push me into a deep pond of water for your entertainment. Okay! ... Now don't spoil my mood.. What about you!?.. Do you find someone?

Magnus:mmmmm.. Not yet?? May be that "someone" is ready but her horse been sick to take her to me... (sarcastically)

Alec:so u want some angel to come in a horse to steal your heart

Magnus :may be...(he look into alec eyes and suddenly turn away not to cry).... Enough of pillow talks... Leta sleep.. I am exhausted

Alec :yeah,quite a day!!!!!!!

Lara :I am sorry alec.. I didn't know he is your friend.. I think I am harsh with him.... Sorry pls

Alec : He never gona mind that... But I won't tolerate if something like this happen to him....atleast you should respect his profession...

Lara:i am sorry sorry sorry.... Bring magnus to cafeteria I will ask sorry to him in person...

Alec :are you sure?

Lara :why not!