Chapter 32

💖Chapter 32💖

Afternoon on cafeteria

Magnus :hey panda!!!! (hitting alec in his head)

Alec :ouchhh can't you be romantic at least for once!! (bending magnus arms behind his shoulder)

Magnus :ahhh. Ahhh..okay okay… That hurts…. Leave (rubbing his arms) eating peacefully without me??? (he took a piece of meat from alecs plate while sipping his drink)

Alec: yes!!! Until you came I ate peaceful, now you are stealing my food and drinks (kicking magnus hand which is keep on robbing his food)

Meanwhile Kira got a milkshake for magnus and handed it to magnus…. Nick patted Alec's shoulder while jumping on the seat next to alec…. Alec looks magnus by raising his eyebrows…

Magnus took the milkshake and started to drink it, ignoring alecs glare…

Alec :leans towards Magnus ears and whispers) once we get back home… you gonna pay for this…

Magnus :shrugged his shoulder) what??? I never say no to Milkshakes besides u didn't get me milkshake for a while (he keep on emptying the cup)

Alec looked at him annoyingly..

Kira :okay enough of your puppy fights… me and nick getting engaged next week.. Don't say any stupid excuse like kids.. I will look for you two.. You both should be there on time.. U hear me???

Alec :hey congrats!!!! I will be there with this idiot, don't worry…

Magnus :and I will be there with this idiot…(looking at alec) . Hey I have OT duty on Friday…(stealing fries from alec)

Alec :magnus I will kill you

Magnus :relax!!! I will be on time… I will finish my work.. I will get ready here itself and will take a cab to the venue…. You go first I will Join you after work.. Okay!!!

Alec:breath a heavy sigh) whatever you say (he walks towards his office without looking back magnus)

Magnus :I think… I got a problem

Nick and Kira at the same time "yes and it's name is Alexander.. Good luck with that " they laugh on saying that….

++++++++

Magnus :jumping on alecs back towards his way to the loft) what??? piggy back!!!! I said I will join you.. Trust me Alexander..

Alec :that's not my problem anymore.. Come or don't come.. I am not gonna wait for you…. (he said pushing him on the couch)

Magnus :that was rude…. Then whom are you taking with you…. Lara??? (he asked sarcastically following alec towards the bedroom )

Alec lost his patience on hearing Laras name… He pinned magnus on the door by his stomach… holding his head tight on the door.. Pressing his body against magnus back

Alec :you think I will hear your teasing and Stay put.. I will take whoever I want… I don't have to ask permission from you…. I ask you to join me… if you didn't then I know what to do…

Magnus :relax panda…. I am just kidding you… I will join you for sure.. But I don't have time to get ready with you…besides if you take someone else… I am not gonna stand there with pleading eyes (on saying that he push alec on the bed and climb on top of him pinning his hand above his head)

Alec :that's what you did all this years!! (he said sarcastically)

Magnus :but not anymore.. I have my reasons before but don't take my kindness as a weakness…. I will never let you live in peace with anyone else..

Alec:then what are you waiting for??? (he said pulling magnus lips with his teeth)

Magnus pulled alec for a kiss…. They keep on kissing until they are both fed up with their anger issues… as alecs hand squeezing magnus… Magnus stopped kissing Alec, because he couldn't concentrate on his kissing process..

Alec :what happened??

Magnus :stop squeezing my ass… I can't concentrate… (he said in between stuttering)

Alec :then that's your weak point (he keep on squeezing magnus to tease him)

Magnus :I ummm…… I… stop doing that you idiot (he pulled himself from alec but alec rolled them over.. On the process, magnus hand hits headboard he whines in pain)

Magnus :you son of……..maryse.. Take your hand…

Alec :yes my dear son of asmodeus (he said sarcastically but immediately regretting what he said )

Magnus pushes alec away and stands on his feet…

Magnus:don't you dare to say his name…. Did I ever say I am his son…if he wouldn't leave me in an orphanage, now I wouldn't be begging for anyone's love and care…. (he said really in anger tone and stormed out of the room)

Alec closes his face with his palm…

Alec :God!!! No.. I spoiled his mood…

He walked towards the living room and saw magnus standing on the balcony looking at the busy Newyork street… he was not crying, he is angry… he couldn't figure it out with whom he was angry …

Alec walks towards him and hugs him from behind.. At first magnus pushed Him away…after 4 or 5 tries he took Alec's hug granted… Alec placed his face on magnus shoulder… they stand like that sometimes …

Alec :still mad at me

Magnus :I am not mad at you( he said without looking him)

Alec :look into my eyes and say that (he turns magnus towards him but magnus refuse to looks at alec)

Magnus :alec pls… order something, eat and sleep… I am not in the mood for anything..

Alec :fine I am not hungry… if you want something I will make an order…

Magnus :alec!!! Listen to me once pls….. Eat something and sleep… (he turns towards the street again)

Alec hug him again, took his hand and place a little kiss on each and every finger tips… magnus close his eyes on alecs touch…

Alec : I'm sorry I didn't mean to spoil your mood… talk to me… or shout at me… magnus : chuckles) I am not mad …. It's just… (he trailed off)

Alec :how about we cook to change the mood

Magnus: cooking with you no!!!!.. You know what??? I am hungry let's order something

Alec laughs at magnus statements and pulls him for a kiss…

Alec :i love you

Magnus :chuckles) love you too..