Chapter 23

💖Chapter 23💖

Early in the morning there is a knock on the door and he wakes up cursing the person behind the door.. He works the whole night on finishing his pending work so he sleeps late night... The door keeps on banging... he opens the door by rubbing his eyes while still sleepy...... "magnus" was the only word that came from his mouth when he saw magnus half sleepy, the spikes are messy and smudged eye makeup because of sleep…

Magnus : hey!! (before he could say any other word)

Alec closes his eyes and pulls Magnus for a breathtaking tight hug still standing on the doorway.....

Magnus laughs at alec's behavior and then he realizes he is almost pasted with alec's body, he misses this warmness, his pure smile.. He returned the hug with Same passion... After some time alec realized what he was doing and released magnus slowly from his hug and saw Magnus' sleepy face...

Alec :you didn't even say you are coming.... (he took one of his languages. How was the trip?

Mags:to be honest!! It's a boring trip....everything is over so we make our way back home in 4 days thank God... (he lazyly drags his languages towards the living room) I am sleepy... This jetlag.. uffff

Alec :smiles at the annoying expression on Magnus' face... Me too let's sleep.... -(he pulls magnus towards the bed and they both continue their sleep for a while)

After an hour... They both wake up and get ready for the day... Alec came back from the shower.... Magnus already took a shower and he is preparing something in the kitchen by cursing alec because the kitchen looks like a disaster zone.....

Magnus :Alexander!!!!! (he shouted from kitchen)

Alec:yes... Damn I miss this morning scolding so much!!! He mumbled to himself and walked towards the kitchen. Yes, what do you want??

Magnus :How many times have I been told don't keep your coffee mug on that cupboard(pointing the cupboard top of him even alec has to stand on tiptoe to take things..

lec :i am sorry... I will get It down!! He walked in 2 steps to take the mug.. (he didn't notice that he was pressing magnus back completely..)

Magnus :such a lamp post you are!! (he laughs and suddenly he gobbled it when he felt alecs body pressing his back to take the mug from the cupboard)

Magnus struggles with breathing, his breathing get irregular,alec took a mug with simile in his face and then realize what he is doing but he didnt move an inch, this doesn't felt wrong for him, he looks at magnus nape which is decorated with sweat or may be with remaining shower drops, he have this urge to press his lips on magnus shoulder and want to kiss everywhere around his neck and leave a purple mark meanwhile magnus can feel alecs hot breath hitting his neck and shoulder ,you can tell how close he is by the hotness hitting his skin,to control himself from turning back and kissing alec senselessly,he claw his fingernails on his palm by tightening his fist..Alec lips and magnus skin shares a featherleaf touch.. before alec could place his lips the knock in the door get both of them back to reality.. they both jump for a second ... .

Alec : i will check..he ran towards the door to break the awkward silence..

Magnus :sigh heavily and open his hand to see the blood marks in the palm. Due to his recent Activities his nails break through the skin under his palm…

Alec :on opening the door) hey AAndrew. WWhat are you doing here?

Andrew:hey Alec, sorry to disturb you in the morning itself. I left my jacket here last night...is your baby here(magnus starts to wake towards the living room because he felt something wrong) . Your face is getting red…. Am I interrupting something, don't blush too much then magnus will find out about our little secret….. (on seeing magnus coming from the kitchen)hey magnus when did you come back..?

Magnus:few hours ago (he faked a smile and turns to walk away when Andrew took his jacket and leaves the loft)

Alec :ran towards magnus)hey is everything okay?he took magnus hand)

Magnus :he took his hands back away for the first time in his life) why not?? Positive!(he walks to the guest room and close the door)