Chapter 45

💖Chapter 45💖

They both keep on laughing, once the door opens magnus pushes Alec behind the closed door.. "mmmm…. You want to go wild

, I am in" on saying that alec pulled Magnus closer and kissed him senselessly, their lips are not moving in the same rhythm, there is no unison, there is no patience anymore..

Magnus pulled himself a little back to work on alecs pants… alec hand tried to open magnus shirt but on feeling magnus hands on his pant hem,he was losing his control, He tore magnus shirt away, the buttons flew everywhere in the living room…

"idiot!!! I love this shirt.. This is my wedding shirt "on saying that magnus pushed alec away..he walks everywhere in the living room to collect the lost buttons.." Seriously!!! I am standing half naked and you collecting buttons "alec mumbled and took magnus from behind and throw him in his shoulder

" God!!! You are an idiot.. Let me don't… I am gonna fall down!!! "he said, kicking his legs on alec in between laughing…" falling down was the last thing you have to worry about "alec said and took him to the bedroom.. Alec drops magnus on his feet when he enters the room, his eyes widened when he looks at the room..

It's decorated with candles, flowers, and the bed is designed with rose petals in heart shape.. The room is filled with Magnus and alec photos.. The candle light was the only light in the room along with that the moonlight reflecting from the terrace.. It looks beautiful, he looks magnus in disbelief.. "Did you do this??" alec asked him, holding his emotions back..

Magnus nodded in return with a smile "you like it???" he asked, holding Alec's hand and leaning on his shoulder….

"you didn't say anything about This???I thought you don't want to take the next step with me" Alec asked, still looking at the moonlight reflection..

"the punishment you gave me was too much for me.. Like I can't hold myself from being with you… I am used to it, now I can't stop it, you become like an addiction to me. So I keep my problems and fears aside and I am ready for everything from now on.. Just promise me even If i try to go away, you will never let me go "he asked looking into alec eyes…

" it's not that easy for you to resist me magnus!!! (he chuckles on saying that sarcastically) And I am not gonna let you go even if you push me away.. I promise "on saying that alec presses his lips on magnus..

They both share every drops of love in that kiss, the urge to have sex is gone and they are ready to make love..

On breaking the kiss alec pushed Magnus on the bed by placing his index finger on Magnus forehead.. Magnus chuckled and fell on bed, on his back, when alec leaned to kiss him, magnus took him in halfway, magnus supported himself by his elbow,but alec pushed him back into the bed by placing his finger again on magnus head..

He continues to kiss him passionately, alec supporting himself by placing his arms and elbow on both of Magnus' heads, meanwhile magnus hand is buried deeply into alecs messy hair, and the other hand rubbing alecs shoulder… They can taste a metallic taste if either one of their lips is broken or both get broken but they are never gonna mind that right now!!!

"I wanna top you!!! Would you mind" he asked in a husky voice rubbing his nose with magnus.. "I don't care whether it's top or bottom, at the end all I want Is your Love" magnus reassured him…

"don't talk this romantic.. I am not planning to be a good boy today but after what you have done,I will try to be a good boy for this one time" alec said with a grin.. "did I ask you???" I magnus said while biting alecs shoulder blade

Alec crashes his lips on magnus and traces his lips towards Magnus cheeks chin and neck placing open kisses, he found magnus sensitive spot and he heard a cooing sound when he bit it and stuck it.. That makes alec laugh on thinking about it.. He keep on nibbling to gain that weird sound again and again..