Chapter 9

💖Chapter 9💖

After alec slept magnus couldn't stop thinking about this.. He walk out to the terrace and watch the whole city on silent.. And he mumbled himself "there is no point in being mad at alec, magnus bane. You dare to open your heart..so you have to face everything... Atleast let him live the life he want"...Tears running from his eyes to cheeks...

Is something bothering you "on hearing alecs voice he wipes his tears

Magnus :no...i slept in evening so I can't sleep now... What are you doing by the way

Alec:the bed is cold without you... And it's time for me to hear your blabbering.. I am used to wake up by this time..

magnuss:says the man who snore like a bear.(he laughs sarcastically)

Alec :hey I don't snore!!!!!

Magnus :I think I have recordings... Wait I will show you one...

Alec :enough of your teasing... Now let's sleep I am tired..

Magnus :you go And sleep.. I will back soon just enjoying the view....

Alec :that's it (he drag magnus, lift him in shoulder,he carry him to bed and drop him down on the bed... Now sleep) he slept next to magnus pulling the cover over them...

Magnus :(giggles and close his eyes)" this is enough for my lifetime, I don't want to ruin anything between me and alec... Let it be like this"this is the last thought he had before he drift into sleep.

2 days later..... Magnus :who the hell park this car here?

Kira:I get an emergency call too......ambulance onthe way.... Which idiot park the car infront of hospital....

Magnus :(run towards the car before he reach the car, ambulance reaches the hospital, struggling to park infront of hospital..)kira take patients to emergency ward... I will be back...

Kira:don't pick any fight magnus... We need you come soon.before another set of ambulance reach here

Magnus :that's what I am working on.... This car should be cleared by now.... You go I will be back soon

On saying that he knock the car there is no driver.. He saw a lady in back seat... Speaking to someone in phone... Magnus knock the window and gester to open it

That lady :what is it!?? This is how you ask to open the window??? (annoyingly)

Magnus :sorry for that, you need to move your car right now.. Ambulance is on the way it's all kids, medical emergency problem.... So move now

That lady :my driver is not here if you want.you start the car and park nearer somewhere(she throw key on magnus face)

Magnus :that's not my job to do.... (on saying that he saw ambulance coming from street end)i said move your car (shouted at her)

Alec suddenly came from nowhere.... Hey magnus this is lara, relax pls....He whispers to Magnus as calm as possible

Magnus :looks at her) I am sorry to shout at you but you have to move now.(he said politely)

Lara:you have no rights to shout at me like a dog...

Alec :turns towards her)enough!!!!!! that's your limit...what do you know about him...(sternly) he is my friend..You know how do drive right..MOVE!!NOW!!

Magnus:enough you two, you carry on with your chitchats somewhere else....Make way for ambulance.(he rush towards the ambulance and pull the struture out and run towards the emergency ward one after another.)