Chapter 37

💖Chapter 37💖

Alec :Wait, is that what I think… oh my God it's a hyena.. (alec took his cam to take a pic)

Magnus :hooo…. I saw a monkey somewhere (he is searching behind)

Alec :where??? (he asked excitedly )

Magnus move his hand and pointing on alec nose :here (he said sarcastically and gain a spank on his back)

Izzy:can u pls stop your kids fight… (looking at malec)

Simon :are you sure they are really in love with each other… (he asks izzy like a whispers)

Izzy laughs at Simon and kisses his cheeks :everyone has their own way to express things.. Like you and me (she winks at him)

Simon :nodded with blush in return

Clary :this place looks a little scary.. I think there is a chance we could lost our track if we go alone… (she said rubbing her arms)

Jace :then stay close (jace pulls clary close by her waist..)

Alec :ewwweee they all started (he said rubbing his head)

Magnus :don't get jealous monkey… (he said spanking alecs butt)

Alec :I am not jealous.. I am frustrated because of you… don't ask me' why? 'like you don't know anything.. (he said walking in front of everyone)

Magnus chuckles on alecs statement:hey don't go too fast, stay close to each other.. I am talking to you idiot (throwing a stick on alecs back)

Izzy :hey magnus!!! Don't worry your honeybun won't get lost…

Magnus :Hoo i am not worried.. If that happens I will be the happiest person.. I will find someone else happily.. ( he said sarcastically throwing a little stone in alecs head again)

Izzy laughs at Magnus and gives him a pack of chips… Magnus took it from her hand… "hey panda chips for youuuu… "where is he???" Magnus asked, looking around..

"alec!!!!! Alec!!!!" everyone shouted in that creepy forest but they didn't get any reply… their phones were out of signal… magnus looked like he was ghosted he kept on shouting "Alexander!!! Alexander!!!!.. I was just kidding.. You know that.. Don't play with me like this.. I will kill by ripping your head… Alec!!!!!" he shouted.. His heart skips a beat every minute.. He ran so much away from Simon izzy jace and clary… they couldn't find alec…

" alec!!!!! Alexander I am sorry.. I didn't Mean it.. What you want from me.. To beg you that I can't live without you.. Fine… come out…" he is getting insane…. On hearing Magnus shouting, Alec ran towards the direction… he saw everyone standing still on seeing him.. Everyone looks ghosted and he looks magnus sitting on the ground with wet eyes…

Alec:Hey what happened??

Jace :don't you talk another word.. Where have you been, can't you hear us shouting your name…

Alec :hey!! I promise I didn't hear anything, I was wearing headphones.. And I saw that hyena I missed a moment ago so I chased him to take a picture.. I am sorry guys, seriously I didn't hear anything…

Izzy gives a death glare and pulls those headphones from Alec's ear to the ground… no one said anything, they just started to walk further because they are getting closer to the flat ground…

Alec saw magnus leaving without yelling or shouting… he drags magnus hand "I am sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you… but I heard someone say if I get lost in this creepy forest.. They will be happy..but I can see that someone is crying for me" he said playfully to change magnus mood but deep inside he knows that it's a death move..

Magnus closes his eyes and pushes him into the nearer tree, holding him by his chest… "just don't say anything.. You are not helping" he said and about to leave.. But alec hold him tight.. "accept that you are crying for me" he said still holding his hands

"you always make me cry, that's what you've been doing all these years" he lashed at alec but immediately regretted what he said… alec looks broken…

"I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you with my words" magnus said and left alec behind..

"hey!! What if I get lost again??" alec asked Magnus who was walking without looking back..

"what if some animal takes me As a prey" he kept on asking magnus.. "don't worry.. if some animals took you as a prey,keep on talking like this they will drop you at the same place where they took you from" he said without looking back…

Alec shook his head and walked behind Magnus..

The sky is getting shade mixed with orange and yellow, the weather is a little cold.. . Simon and clary setting a campfire, jace and magnus making a tent, alec and izzy were commenting on them, all this time magnus wasn't looking alec and alec kept on teasing magnus for what happened an hour ago..

The whole city looks like a little lightened island from the top of the hills… after they put a tent nearer the stable rock and campfire along with it… izzy leans on Simons shoulder and clary on jace shoulder.. Alec saw magnus sitting away from him… he stood on his feet,and walked towards Magnus he sat himself between magnus legs holding his knees… magnus moved a little back.. Alec moves a little back to lean on magnus…

Alec took Magnus hand and leaned on his chest but magnus pushed even back…after trying so many times, alec gets angry.. He was about to stand but magnus held him by wrapping his arms around his neck from behind and by waist in the other hand… "I told you.. I am sorry." alec said like a whisper.,holding magnus hands to not to crush more

Magnus bite on alecs neck from behind little rough… makes alec whines a little "I said I didn't do that intentionally" he again said holding his hand tight on Magnus knees… "I don't trust you with that" magnus said biting little hard this time making alecs eye roll back to his head..

"believe me magnus' ' he said, leaning his head on magnus shoulder. He knows he can't escape from those teeth, and he doesn't want to.. "I thought I lost you" he said biting even hard on shoulder blade makes alec turn a little to hold magnus neck .. "you can't get rid of me that easily '' Alec said and placed his lips on Magnus….they kissed each other really hungry … Magnus stop kissing when he saw everyone looking at them like they are watching free show

Simon :that was hot!!!! Wait tell me one thing who is the bottom here??? (he makes everyone laughs)

Alec and Magnsu rolled their eyes at the same time and pulled a blanket over them..