Chapter 11

💖 Chapter 11💖

Latter in cafeteria...

Magnus :hey Alexander what is that emergency you want to meet me in middle of work (patting on alecs shoulder, picking French fries from alecs plate)

Kira :are you going to give us a treat or something..... (stealing fries from magnus hand)

Alec look kira behavior towards Magnus and felt little jealous... But he didn't take that to his head..

Alec:lara want to apologize to you..... Are you okay with it..

Magnus:Alexander she don't have to do that... If she is important to you then she is important to me too... No formalities (he was about to leave)

Alec :atleast join with me for lunch now ..

Magnus :(walk towards alec) the shift is not over yet... I will eat later you continue this with your lara.... She will be here right?

Alec:yes... (on hearing that magnus waves at alec and walk towards the hospital with kira and nick joins them from cafeteria)

Kira :how can you be so calm outside.. When you are screaming inside.(worried)

Magnus :it tooks years of practice.. I will be fine .. Untill he is fine.... U know what he is the one who saw pain my heart when everyone else saw smile in my face.... For a person like him.. I should do my best to keep him....

Kira:(turns back and looks at alec.. Who is staring at them from cafeteria) I think your Alexander Misunderstood us (she giggles)

Nick:what???

Magnus:relax...Alec won't judge anyone...He know we are friends... And he is into lara... So stop making fun

Kira:then why he is poking at me whenever he saw me??

Nick:Kira!!!

Magnus :I think you are faltered by his hotness.... (sarcastically)

Kira:if u say so.... May be I am the one gona be start of new beginning I think so....(giggles and stated confidently)

Magnus:nick!!!!!!

Nick :yes!!!! Thats enough about alec Kira, now you have rounds in ortho section go.....

Alec on phone :hey lara are you coming?

Lara on phone :Is magnus there?

Alec :no he said that it's okay.. He left he had shifts....

Lara :okay then alec... I am happy, meet you in evening..bye

Alec:bye (disappointedly)

Magnus text to alec:hey idiot... What are you still doing there... My shift is over... Shall I take cab...

Alec text to magnus :I don't know lara give me extra work today..... I will finish in 5 mints don't you dare to book a cab... Wait for me

Magnus :okay

After finishing his work alec took his key and bag and about to leave his cabin....

Lara :hey hotieee finish your works??

Alec:yes( he smiles politely) I am leaving.... It's getting late

Lara:wait aalec..I Gave you extra works because I want some alone time with you.... We haven't kiss properly till now (she caresses alecs cheek)