Chapter 47

💖Chapter 47💖

Before they woke up with their regular annoying morning alarm… something else wakes them up… there is constant banging in the door with shouting and cursing, they both know who it is… on hearing that alec wakes up from his sleep and patted Magnus on his Shoulder,...

Alec :hey!!! Buffalo!! Wakeup someone is shouting out for us…

Magnus :I know, I can hear her(he said and pulled away from alec's chest and cursed himself for his unsteady walk..)

They both get some rough used cloth from the nearer couch only they know when they throw those clothes there…

Magnus walks holding his hips and back… alec walks like he has a limp…

Alec :walk properly, don't walk likea pregnant lady (he laughed and spank at magnus ass)

Magnus :stop, it's your fault.. I am not giving in again.. Idiot!!!!! besides you walk in same manner… (he said adjusting his sweatpants which is keep on going down for no reason)

They both open the door to see the old lady shouting at them because of their activities last night

Old lady :can't you both keep that thing low.. I am around 90 and you are questioning my age, you both are moaning and screaming like there is no tomorrow and now standing like you are the most genuine person in the world… keep it low hereafter, otherwise I will file a complaint… idiots (she shouted at them and left the doorway)

They both look at each other "hungry" they utter at same time… they are not going to worry about anything right now…

Alec ordered food for breakfast and fell on The bed, on his stomach and Magnus lay on his back facing the ceiling..

Alec :ahhhh… Better!!!!! Stay like that pls…

Magnus :isn't it… it's better for me too… ahhhh…. (he relax his head and neck on alecs back)

Alec :you should be little low..

Magnus :who????? Me???? You are the one loud here… I know how to control.. (he said hitting alec sides with elbow)

Alec :yah…. I can feel that on my back (he said chuckling)

Magnus :I am sorry… I (he immediately turned around on his stomach, he placed wet kisses on Alec's back where he imprinted his nail marks last night…)

Alec:Humm…. in pleasure) don't be.. I love that…

Magnus :we should learn to stop in round 1.. See she is mad because of us ..

Alec :come on, you are the one lead round 2..

Magnus :but you are the one who started that..

Alec :hooo… otherwise you wouldn't think about it.. Look even now your hands doing something on my ass.. (he said patting magnus head)

Magnus :that's not my hand (he laughed at alec and alec buried his face on pillow to muffle the sound)

Alec :you want something sir ??? (He asked messing magnus hair behind)

Magnus :as much as I want this.. You can't take it.. I don't want you for one night… I want to love you till my last breath so take your time…. You are my personal brand of heroine.. (magnus said biting alecs ear lobe)

Alec left a pleasant moan in return..

Magnus :not helping alec!!! You are making it worse.. (he shuffled himself in alecs nape by placing open kisses)

Alec lost at that moment.. He jumps a little when Magnus' phone buzzes..

Alec :Hey, it's Kira's text…. You have OT duty today.. What does OT mean.. Overtime???

Magnus :no!!! Operation theater!! God I don't want to go anywhere today…(annoyingly)

Alec : don't get addicted.. We have our daily dose of love.. Now get up, I think we are.. (he trailed off)

Magnus :yes we need shower…

Alec :then let's continue this in shower (on saying that alec pick magnus on his side and ran towards the bathroom)

Magnus :Wait, someone has to be here to receive the food we ordered…

Alec :that can wait… now shut up and join me

Kira :someone smile different today(she asked looking at magnus happy face)

Magnus :nothing!!! (laughing nervously)

Nick :buddy did you and alec??? (he asked and kira opens her mouth wide)

Magnus :guys we are married!!! No more details.. (he show his A ring in his hand)

Nick!:that's why you are sitting gingerly (he laughed out loud to get a kick from magnus) now I want to check on alec too… (he laughed again)

Magnus :shut up!!! (he said and left annoyingly)

Nick :tomorrow is our engagement party, don't forget about it, pls come with your husband (nick said winking at Magnus.)