Chapter 21

💖 Chapter 21💖

Magnus :hey dot!!! What are you doing here... God I missed you (he hugs her with tears in his eyes)

The one person who knows how much he admires and loves alec, how much he suffered because of these feelings, is back.. Even though Izzy was supportive he missed  dot in some ways...

Dot:wow... I think I came here at the right time ….any party??

Magnus :no alec met with an accident,no visitors are allowed in hospital . He is okay now everyone wants to see alec and how he is doing so it's a little get together....

Dot:hey alec! How are you? I'm happy to see you again!!

Alec :(he smiles at her fakingly.Well magnus knows that face of alec) i am fine dot!! So how are you here?

Dot:i came here to live with my dad for a few days and got a job in a hospital near Magnus's hospital, probably in the next street...

Magnus :yessssss/!! Then it's a party time (on saying that dot grab magnus hand and walks towards terrace)

Alec looked at them walking towards the terrace,he walked behind them but was blocked by izzy..

Izzy :where are you going, big brother??

Alec :why is she here after all these years.. I don't want magnus to get hurt again

Izzy :you are insane, they are friends who told you they are couples... I mean ex couples.. Even Though why do you care???

Alec :it's... It's nothing.. Let them talk but what is there to talk in private... We know each other well... Then why don't they talk here in front of me?

Izzy :by the angel!!! There you sit here alec,let's talk... (she smiles brightly) are you jealous alec?

Alec :what( he chuckles) ?? Why do I get jealous.. Even I want magnus to find someone for his life (then he realize what he was saying and whom he was saying)

Izzy :okay now it's on me... Answer me!.. Why do all your previous love stories end up as a breakup story?

Alec:I don't know...

Izzy:you are scared about commitments and relationships.. But why when it comes to magnus it's not bothering you??? ... just Forget whether it's fake or real engagement

Alec :i don't know... (he rub his eyes with his fingers)

Izzy :Why are you mad at him when he is not there on thanksgiving.. You misunderstood him being with Kira???

Alec: Izzy!!!!!

Izzy :about your sexuality, why did you both not choose men over women... Why is it always magnus for you and alec for magnus?

Alec :that's enough izzy!!! Stop!! (he stands on his feet from the couch)

Izzy :there is an answer behind every "I don't know "you said . You refuse to realize the truth, (she chuckles) we always search for love in the distance, meanwhile we never realize something right next to us..... In simple words, you are searching for gold when you have a diamond beside you.... Open up yourself big brother may be someone longing for the day to hold your hand and never want to let you go.... (on saying that she kiss alec on cheeks and walk away)

On the other hand dot and magnus shares each and every events in their life,magnus also admitted about this drama engagement and deal

Dot:you are not giving up? Aren't you??

Magnus :no!!! He smiles at  dot....

Dot :okay I think I may help with that thing... Oneday (she winks at magnus).

Mags :hooo no don't.... Last time you tried something like that in college ,alec thinks that we are together... Till now he thought we had a thing...

Dot:then that's enough for me... I promise I will add fire on gasoline at the right moment (patted magnus shoulder) .

They had dinner and everyone left the loft, door and Magnus Hug each other tightly

Dot: see you tomorrow!!!(she waved and magnus and said goodbye to Alec)

When everyone left magnus and alec cleaning the entire loft...

Alec :So what about dot??

Mags :nothing just caught up... That's all.. What about the girl you were talking with.. Izzy's friend

Alec :her name is Davina... We were working on same department but different office so works stuffs.. (he looked at magnus and walls towards bedroom)

MMags:hey you Didn't eat properly.. I kept some food in the oven for reheating... Eat something and go to sleep

Alec :No, I don't want that. I am full(rubbing his stomach)

Mags :if you say so.. Then don't wake me in middle of the night and ask me to prepare whatever food you wish to eat Like a pregnant lady (sarcastically)

Alec :Either way I am gonna ask you and you're gonna make it for me then why are you complaining, come soon... I am sleepy... (he ran to the bedroom)

Mags :(he chuckles on alecs Behavior) hey I am heading to the UK tomorrow night!!! I forgot to tell you... Medical convocation, remember??? (he shouted From living room )

Alec :pokes out from bedroom) why didn't you tell me before?? Anyways I am gonna sleep without blabbering and the whole King size bed is for me...mmmmm….. How many days??

Mags :4 or 5 days... I don't know clearly.... (disappointedly)

Alec smiles and closes the door he looks at the bed and swallows hard... He knows it's gonna be hard especially after a conversation with izzy, she confuses him enough to bring those hidden feelings out of him…he doesn't want him to go.. But what could he do to make him stay.. "No way Alec you are going to be alone!! This idiot is gonna be a pain in my ass..why can't I stop thinking about him??"he mumbled to himself and sat on the bed..