Chapter 90

💗Chapter 90 💗

"The flight for London is late by 10 mints sorry for the inconvenience, please be ready with your boarding passes'' on hearing that magnus breath out heavily, holding the boarding ticket on his hand,he was  looking at the kids playing in the airport, he closes his eyes for a second 

Alec: There you are (running into the airport) busy doct...Magnus bane.. from whom are you running away from? (he was full of anger) 

 Magnus: Alexander.  !!  What are you doing here? (he asked him shockingly) 

 Alec : That's what I am asking you and don't call me that…(he said raising his finger) 

 Magnus: I am leaving as I promised..i have a life too (he said sternly looking away ) 

Without thinking twice, Alec slapped Magnus Hardly, everyone in the airport was listening to them

Alec : It's like you promised me forever (he said throwing a bag with photos and little little things and gifts on it.. He threw straight on Magnus chest) 

Magnus: What the hell??(he looked down at the bag )  from where did you get this? (looking at a suitcase and bags behind him) 

Alec: This is more than a  betrayal.  You are waiting for a chance and you push me away .. There is no difference between you and Robert ( before he completes his sentence everyone in airport hears the slap sounds again but it's from magnus now) 

alec was holding  his cheeks and looked at magnus in disbelief 

Magnus :don't you dare to compare me with him.. (his lips were trembling) What do you know about me? haaan…. You are not my alec.. My alec will never compare me with anyone else in his Life, Ever!! (Alec listening to  him without blinking his eyes) … I have held my emotions for years and years and then you said you love me too, you showered me with your love everyday.. The moment I  lost  myself in you.. You forget everything and move on.. I have been waiting for you every day and night to get your memories back . And you easily chose her over me , you.. You slept with her (he cried  and lashed out in pain and anger) 

Alec : no!!! I didn't…. (tears wetting his cheeks) 

Magnus :you didn't ?? ( he asked in confusion) 

Alec shook his head as no!!! 

⏪⏪⏪⏪

Alec :Davina slowed down!! (he said.. He couldn't stand properly..)

Davina :you can stop me anytime (she said and push the door) 

The door swing opened and Davina pushed Alec towards the bedroom "wait!! Wait!!" he said and walked backwards and the door got locked behind… 

Alec :wait!! I can't kiss you… wait (, he pulled himself from her grip but fell Down on the bed, his hand hit the waise in the nightstand… it's accidentally fell down and broken into pieces) 

" Shit" Davina mumbled being on top of Alec, Alec looked at her all he could see was a physic of man on top of him.. He shook his head and rolled them over.. He can hear a giggling sound of him  and someone else, the voice of a man under him is more familiar …he suddenly pushed her away… 

Davina :Did you get that??? (she asked, holding her head..) 

Alec :I am sorry.. Wait (he walked to the Washbin and splash a water on his face, Davina was literally switched on the shower and splashed water on her face too ) 

After they felt a little better, Alec sat on the bed wiping his face… Davina sat next to him drinking a bottle of water like she was carving it  for a whole day…