Chapter 91

💗Chapter 91 💗

Davina :And this is your wedding registration certificate which was first registered in the  name of alec lightwood .. That means you planned for this wedding.. And this is your "M" ring and the boy chain with a pendant in it…there written "malec forever" with a gemstone in it … What is malec?? (she handed the ring, certificate and chain in his hand) 

Alec ran his finger on the pendant.. 

Alec :it's Magnus and Alec (malec).. And even if I found this ring.. He would have made me believe that "M" is for Maryse.. (tears were dripping down, he can't even hold it back, he sat on the bed) 

Davina :Alec don't!!! It's not a time to cry (a beep sound from Alec's phone interrupts their talk , she ran  to the couch and took the phone.. She walks back to Alec and hands it to him) it looks pretty personal… (she cleared her throat) 

Alec took it in his hand.. he didn't see himself this much happier in his life.. He kept on swiping every photo taken in their wedding, in creepy forests, their countless kissing, cuddling and laughing, Alec's birthday photos with Harley .. Everything was there.. He closed his eyes in pain… 

Davina :it's much of personal photos alec!!! (alec tried to remember those memories.. But as a result, he got a severe headache, he held his head and screamed in pain…) alec relax .. Don't try to retrieve your memories.. You have everything in front of your eyes then why are you stressing yourself.. 

Alec:why can't I remember anything …. ahhhh…. I can't.. It hurts…. (he held his head and starts to  squeeze it hard) 

Davina :okay where are your medicines…??? (she took alec to the bedroom and starts to search on the first aid box) 

Alec :It's an injection…I am not using tablets now .. magnus used to give injections instead of tablets.. I am a…I am sober.. 

Davina :what??? Then there is no point in blaming him for hiding the truth.. (she mumbled and loaded a syringe) okay where?? 

Alec didn't wait, he took and pricked it directly on his biceps… he groaned in pain.. But he felt relaxed after some time.. Davina sat next to Him..

Davina :Maybe this is the reason he hides things from you.. It's enough alec!! .. We Will stop here  and we can directly ask this to magnus… 

Alec:no!!! I want to know right now… why he kept things from me.. Why??? Is his love for me gone??? I know I will get hurt if I try to retrieve my memories... But he would have taken that risk at least to end our sufferings …no!!! I am going to magnus… (he rushed to the door not before taking his keys) 

Davina :Alec, wait.!!!! (she ran behind..) you are not  steady, you are hurting yourself just calm down.. (she ran behind him to the  parking lot and she finally caught his hand..)at least we should take  a cab… (she pleaded.. Not because of her, alec really felt dizzy so he agree to take a cab) 

Once they both reached the hospital it was around 3 am.. Alec went to the reception counter.. 

Alec :I want to see Dr. Magnus bane.. 

The receptionist checks the desktop.. "Are you asking for magnus lightwood bane, sir?" she asked and Alec tightened his grip on the wooden table  but he nodded in pain… "sorry sir he is not on duty today" she said.. Alec looked at Davina again 

Alec :Are you sure??? (He asked the receptionist again.."I am sure sir.. He is not here" she reassured) then where the hell is he….. 

Davina :alec!!! Relax he may  be with his friends..