Chapter 76

💖Chapter 76💖

Maryse :What do you think I should call izzy and others??

Magnus :why?? Where is izzy?? (he agreed confusingly)

Maryse :Izzy is in France… Sort of work call , all others are there too..she said you and alec joining them tomorrow

And then Magnus remembered Alec's conversation with him today morning.. He asked him to take 2 days leave.. And Magnus' heart starts to pound again… the pain of, he betrayed alec and he spoiled alec's happiness.. At Least he should wait for one day but this is already a close call of alec.. Alec's life is more important than their happiness.. He thought to himself and held his tears back…

Magnus :no mom!!! It's okay we will manage (he missed izzy because she is the only one he could talk about everything)

After 2 hours.. Richard came out of the operation theater all smiling and confident… Magnus' face lightens up on seeing Richard's face..

Dr. Richard :Hey loverboy!!! Your boy Is safe and stable… everything is cleared.. He will be fine hereafter

Magnus' face brightened with a smile, Maryse prayed to God and smiled through tears…

Dr. Richard :You can see him after an hour, he will wake up after 6 hours, we need to monitor him for 2 days, you know right??? For checkups..

Magnus nodded in return..

Dr:Richard :and magnus!!! We can't decide about his amnesia state right now.. We can only find when he wakes up and we have to check the orientation… Hope for the best….

Magnus smiles at Richard, Maryse and Magnus thank him before he leaves..

Magnus looked still worried…

Maryse :sweetheart it's okay to open up.. If you want to cry I'm here…

Magnus :no mom!!! I am done with crying. He doesn't have to suffer anymore, that's all I want..

Maryse :Love is something beyond memory magnus!!!

Magnus nodded with a painful Smile.. Actually he doesn't know whether he has to be happy because Alec doesn't need to suffer anymore or to be sad that all his love life is just going to be hidden memories..

After sometime they shift Alec to the normal ward…

Magnus :Mom!!!you sleep on the couch.. I will take a chair.. (he said and pull the chair close to alec's bed)

The beeping from the monitor reminds him Alec is in a safe line..

Maryse :no magnus!! You must be exhausted!!! Sleep on the couch.. I will take the chair

Magnus :Mom!!sleep!!! I need to check the vitals more often so it's better I sit in chair (he said and sit on the chair, he whines and move a little uncomfortable, he looks Maryse through his shoulder, he hope Maryse wouldn't hear that)

But, for his bad, she shook her head with a smile on her face..he was embarrassed,... He makes himself comfortable at some point, he pressed his lips on Alec's forehead and then he looks at Alec 's face which is much paler by now.. The moonlight reflected through the window reminds him of something that happened 2 days ago…

⏮⏮⏮⏮Alec was sitting on the couch watching TV, after their little fight about the surgery.. Alec was little upset with magnus, he was moody sometimes, he was more reserved and magnus didn't pressure him much because he know he can't win any argument with his panda

He came back to the couch and pulled his head back, he gave a little massage to change Alec's mood .. Alec just leaned back but he didn't respond to anything..