Chapter 73

💖Chapter 73 💖

Alec :no you didn't… you didn't…. Why don't you say that I am gonna forget you???? (he lashed out)

Magnus :alec!!! (his lips were trembling)

Alec :you planned to hide it from me and push me away after this procedure right!!!! Are you fed up with me Magnus bane!!!! (he said, his words may be harsh but his voice were completely broken)

Magnus :alec!!! You know I love you.. (he said taking a step forward and try to take alecs hand but alec snapped him away)

Alec :i talked with Dr. Richard.. So I came to know everything.. Otherwise you will never admit it by yourself isn't it???... What do you think I just had sex with you last night???? No! I know you were struggling and hiding things from me.. I don't want to pressure you… you forget one thing that I can read you like an open book.. but can you see what you did to me.. You try to erase my memories using your sweet words.. (he said pointing his finger at magnus face)

Magnus :alec!!! Listen to me.. It's not like that.. You may lost your memories, there is a chance but no one say you will definitely lose it.. Pls alec trust me.. I didn't mean to hide it from you…

Alec :trust (he laughed sarcastically) I can't imagine what would happen if I blindly trusted you and got into this surgery… I will end up losing my memories with you…you are selfish…

Magnus :We can't decide anything else!!!! Yes I am selfish…. Your life is way more important to me than our memories

Alec :there you are.. You want me to get operated on and you want me to forget everything about this.." Us" .. So you can find someone else happily… what??? you get bored of me???

Magnus :enough!!!!! (he shouted enough that the person walking on the streets could hear him shouting) just stop there.(he closed his eyes to reduce his temper because he can't give pressure to Alec like this) . Do you think I want this… I got you after all these years and do you think I want this… why can't you understand I am the one going to suffer if you lose your memory… (his voice get more and more polite)

Alec took a step closer to magnus he didn't see magnus this much broken.

he want to hug him, slap him and kiss him but he can't do Anything right now his head hurting like hell

Magnus :You think I betrayed you by hiding the truth behind your surgery!!!! No!!!!it's you!!!! You're gonna forget everything about me and you are going to move on with your life and I am gonna cry all my life alone …

Alec :magnus!!! No!!! (he try to took magnus in his arms but he moved aside)

Magnus :yes it is… everything happened between you and me it's all after that accident if you lose memory like anterograde.. Then you will forget everything that happened after your accident, like about this "us" … and you move on with another man or woman…because you always think you like womens.. Can you think about me.. No you just shake your hands as a friend and leave me in darkness … (tears falling from His eyes without gap)

Alec :no!!!! No!!!! Magnus just stop saying that.. I am not done with you, we are not done magnus… I know it's been a few months but this is the happiest part of my life…can't you see how happy I am when I am with you…. you know I love you and I can't live without you… then why are you doing this.. Let it be like this I will tolerate my pain.. See its not even hurting nowadays.. Magnus pls I don't want any surgery.. (he asked with pleading eyes, holding magnus hands)

Magnus :I can't alec… what you want me to do then to stand there and watch you suffer till the day I lost you forever… I can wait till my last breath for you… I want you to be happy and alive.it's complicated alec .. This situation is temporary so you can get your memory back soon… (he said holding his cheeks)