Chapter 59

Chapter 59💖

They roam and ride around the streets for the whole night.. They filled their fuel tank twice.. It becomes an endless night for them.. They keep on going every nook and corner..they share pecks while driving and whenever magnus drives alec buried his head in magnus back he tries to memorize those moments… They stop then and there whenever they see a food truck…

Alec :So this is what you bought in the nearest shop the other day??? (eating fries from magnus plate)

Magnus :no!!! I booked this before our wedding.. I mean before my birthday.. Since that day I have been paying in installment so this last 3 days double shift duty was like a lottery for me.. I paid completely so they delivered it today morning… Raphael helped me with arrangements.. (he said drinking coke)

Alec looked at him in amusement..

Alec :you know you don't have to pressure yourself for me magnus (he said pulling him close by his jerking)

Magnus :you give me the happiness of a lifetime on my birthday.. That's too much for me.. I still pinch me or you in the middle of night to make sure if it's real…that you are sleeping next to me wrapping me like an octopus . So I have nothing more special to present to you… I have invested my earlier savings and my present salaries on buying you something like this..

Alec :What about you??? Did you have something for you???

Magnus :I have you!!!... Won't you take care of me If something happens to me??? (he said sarcastically but gain a quick slap in return)

Alec walks towards the bike without looking back, magnus runs towards him..

Magnus :hey!!! I am just saying!!! I didn't mean to hurt you.. (he said caressing his cheeks and he can see alec eyes looks glassy)

Alec :i will take care of you for sure.. Pls Don't spoil my mood by saying something like this (he said starting his new hottie)

Magnus :mmmm… I don't know if you are this emotional and sensitive around me… I am getting this feel like I have everything in this world right now(he said pecking alecs cheeks)

Alec :stop your cheesy talks it's already early morning.. We should probably get inside the house before mom could find out ..

Magnus :hooo… we have to jump the wall like we used to do year ago.. (he said sarcastically)

Alec :wait.!!!A year ago? when we rode and got back home like jumping on the wall, you love me then also right!!!!

Magnus laughed at Alec and nodded in return..

Alec :God!!! I am such a stupid I never sense that feeling of yours before… I wasted my teen and young adult life on searching for someone who is right next to me… You are an asshole (he said annoyingly)

Magnus :But you do now right!!! That's enough for me

Alec :What did you buy in the shop then???

Magnus :you are not gonna leave it!!!! Yes I still have that little gift for you.. I will give it to you at a party tonight…

Alec :arhhhhh… party!!! I hate parties..

Magnus :but you have to, it's kinda business catching up too.. I will make you look hot and charming okay…

Alec :okay!!! But what if some Chics fall for me and you get jealous..

Magnus :hooo.. I won't get jealous anymore nonetheless I will make sure I will rip her head (he said hitting alecs shoulder)

They jump the wall and get back to their room… they fell in a bed like a Deadman and they planned to sleep for an hour but ended up sleeping till afternoon..