Chapter 78

💖Chapter 78💖

Magnus :what happened?(he asked nervously and he saw alec sleeping peacefully)

Maryse :magnus!!! After you left. Alec asks about Izzy and jace. I said they are in France, he was shocked, he asked me "why didn't I know that??" I tried 58 hold myself but I had no other option,so said that he lost part of his memories.. He looked helpless, I felt really bad for him..

"How many days??" He asked me..I said 6 months. That's it he starts to get frustrated and try to recollect his memories. He asked so many questions about the past 6 months. I can't answer anything because I don't want to mess it up any more.. But he is getting more and more tense and frustrated… he started to scream holding his head,he kept on blabbering, he was out of his mind for some time, he was in severe pain.. Dr. Daniel came in right time he give some sedation, he is hard to handle at that time, alec struggled a lot but he calm down and drifted into sleep…(tears were shedding from her eyes)

Magnus :my god!!! Mom!!! Why did you do that??? (he asked with glassy eyes)

Maryse :What else can I do magnus!!! I can't see you both suffering like this… I felt useless when I saw you earlier… You are my son too.. How could I see you in pain… (she said, magnus hugged her tight… he whispered "it's okay!!! It's okay!! I am fine now")

After a minute, Magnus let Maryse go from his arms..

Magnus :Mom… he took this pain for almost 6 months to keep me happy… he tolerates his pain every time to keep that smile on my face.. Do you think I can't tolerate this distance.. Yes it hurts but I can take it ma… don't pressure him.. I want him alive.. One day or another he will remember everything and on that day no matter what, he will come back to me and take me in his arms.. I will be happy again..so don't cry pls (he said wiping Maryse tears)

"Can we talk, Magnus!!" he heard Daniel's voice and he closed his eyes in frustration… "I need to talk to you both "Daniel said looking at Maryse

Magnus :Daniel I am sorry.. It's my fault I shouldn't leave him like that!!!

Daniel :Where did you go??? To cry and let your pain out?? then what about alec don't you think your friend needs you???

Magnus :I can't be a friend again.. We can't… it's… Its .. it hurts Dan (he looked away)

Daniel :magnus!! I understand your pain..I wish I could change the time and make everything right.. I can't blame you for your pain… you need some time to gather yourself but did you know how it feels when you come to know that you lost your memories for almost 6 months in your life????

Maryse squeezed Magnus' shoulder… magnus holding his emotions not to cry in front of Daniel..

Daniel :I will make it easy… think about it… we will throw the car key when we get back home after a long day, we get tensed and frustrated when we can't find the same key the very next morning..that little memory deviations will drive you insane, until you find that key.. isn't it???? Then think how it would feel to lose a part of your life.. Some of the best moments in your life… either he remembered or not, deep inside somewhere he will feel like he lost his happiness … like he lost everything.. Memories are important.. Do you think a person like alec can take it… no it's frustrating and don't try to force memories on him, he is like a glass, if you pressure him by asking him like "you remember this??? You remember that ??" If you keep on probing his mind like that.. You will definitely break that glass.. Give him some time to heal… he is a broken person, don't try to fix him, just be with him when he fixes himself…support,motivation,

encouragement that's all he wants right now..

Magnus nodded in return..

Daniel :and for God sake don't cry, if you keep on crying who is there to wipe his tears and give him support, your Alexander is alive, he is not dead… you hear me??? (he really state that with anger)