Chapter 48

💖Chapter 48💖

Alec was cool and happy in the morning and whenever he sat on the chair, he closed his eyes, clenching his teeth while holding his smile… but Jack noticed it.

Jack :hey buddy!!! Looks more happy today..

Alec :yes.. I am!!! Is that a problem for you?? (he asked kicking his elbow..)

Jack :no!!! I am just asking/!!!!

Alec :it's me and magnus (before he could complete they got a work call from Mr. Harlo)

++++

Alec on the phone :hey what are you still doing there??? I am waiting outside.

Magnus :alec!!! I am sorry… it's still going.. It will take time.. You go home, I will call you once it's over, or if it's too late I will take a cab..

Alec :mmmm… okay… call me when you are done.. Bye

Magnus:hey!!! Love you (he said like a whisper checking around the room)

Alec :love you too… (he chuckles when he cut the call)

+++++

When time passed Alec was working on his laptop at home , he saw a car light through the window, he moved the curtain a little and saw magnus getting out of the cab, really looked tired and drained, he walked waving at Kira in the cab…

Before magnus could knock the door, alec opened it by folding his hands on his chest…

Alec :i remember that someone said they call me when they done with their work (he asked raising his eyebrows)

Magnus :I was about to call you but Kira took a cab and asked me to join her, so we shared the cab.. I don't want to disturb my cute husband

On saying that he was about to kiss alec but alec stops him by placing his fingers in his lips…

Alec :shower first!!! You smell like a medicine factory (he push magnus towards the bathroom by holding his shoulder from behind, makes magnus face looks grumpier and he is blabbering something)

Magnus:I will take a bath but before that I want to lay in bed for 10 minutes pls…

.

Alec :no!!! Go and take a warm bath, and come back soon for dinner…

Before magnus close the bathroom door

Alec!:hey!!!!

Magnus :what now??? (He asked annoyingly)

Alec pressed his lips on magnus and pushed him to the bathroom wall…they both closed their eyes to feel each other,...

Once they broke the kiss, they both chuckled at each other "fast!!!" alec pointed to the shower… magnus nodded in return with a smile..

Magnus' eyes widened when he saw his fav foods on his plate like 2 or 3 dishes are there with a drink…

Magnus :so!!! Any special occasion??? (pecking alecs cheeks before sitting next to alec on the dinner table )

Alec!:no!!! I was bored, I cooked all this .. So taste it and do like, comment and share (he said winking at Magnus )

Magnus took a piece of his fav spicy noodles and rice cakes.. He closed his eyes and melted in the taste…

Alec :magnus!!!! Magnus!!! Are you alive??? (he said patting his shoulder)

Magnus:God!!! It really tastes heavenly… did you do that (he asked on disbelief)

Alec :yes!!! See.. I can cook (he said proudly)

Magnus smirks at him:mmm… Alec!!! You know I love you right???

Alec:yes (he said with wide smile)

Magnus :you know I can't live without you right??? (stuffing spoon after spoon of food)

Alec :yes!!! (alec starts to blush)

Magnus :you know I can do anything for you right????

Alec nodded and looked magnus lovingly

Magnus:So now tell me, from which restaurant you brought all this ??? Its taste amazing (he gives a chief style kiss for the food)

Alec looked at him angrily..

Alec :Give me that ... I threw that in a trash bin.. It's my fault to cook for you. (he try to take magnus plate along with his plates)

Magnus laughed at him and pulled him for a kiss…

Magnus :thank you!!! I love you… (he says pulling alec into his lap)

Alec sits comfortably on his lap by locking his fingers on Magnus' neck..

Magnus :so why do you do this??? (he asked kissing alec's nose dimple)

Alec :it's…… I feel a magnetic friction on that 'love you' you said to me on the phone. I love that, I planned to cook you something.

Magnus :So what next???

Alec :bed!!!

(on saying that magnus took alec in his arm and laid him on the bed.. Alec pulls him by his side and hugs him tight..).

Alec :I know you are tired. Let's cuddle and sleep (he said and place a puppy kiss on magnus eyes, nose and cheeks.)

Magnus:now I realize why my mind and hormones went crazy around you (he said and snuggles on alec's neck)

Alec Laughed at Magnus' statement, Magnus bit on Alec's neck to leave a beautiful purple mark..

Alec :think twice before biting my neck.. Because If you do that, I don't even think before ripping your clothes off ( he said closing his eyes)

Magnus laughed at him and they both drifted into sleep after talking about some sweet nothings and works stuffs