Chapter 42

💖Chapter 42💖

Alec can feel his suffering, he is holding himself not to break in front of magnus right now…

At the evening

Magnus came to the loft earlier, taking the cab…

Alec texts to Magnus :hey I am filling a fuel tank in a nearby Station.. Wait for me in our parking lot.. I will pick you (on reading that "you don't even have time to call and talk to me, just leaving a text" he is cursing alec under his breath)

Like Alec said.. Alec picks Magnus from the loft and drives his way to hometown.. "he doesn't even ask where I am taking him or where we are going… huhhh…. You trust me that much kitten" Alec chuckled on thinking about that…

Magnus' face looks more grumpy and upset.. Alec can see that through the front mirror.. He control his laughter

On reaching the place, Alec parks his bike aside..

Magnus looks at Alec in total confusion.. Alec laughs at him and drags him into the orphanage where he has grown since childhood..on seeing Alec smiling at him, he forgets everything in his mind, his face automatically lightens up on seeing Alec smiling at him after 3 days, he missed those smiles a lot..

Alec ran dragging magnus along with him.. Once he entered there, he saw cat, ragnor, Raphael, jace, clary, Simon, and izzy along with his orphan friends and orphan elders but the hand holding him wasn't there anymore, he couldn't see alec anymore… He searched for him but he disappeared somewhere..

He stands there like a statue. Everyone hugs him and wishes him a" happy birthday "but his eyes are searching for his hottie..cat and Izzy drag him to the room to change his messy clothes , Magnus getting ready with a tux…

He laughed on looking at everyone

Magnus :tux????

Izzy :yes it's your honey buns selection (she giggled)

Izzy :Did you forget your own birthday(she asked magnus on adjusting his tux..)

Magnus :God!!! Your brother gave me hell of time for the past 3 days.. I couldn't remember anything(he said still searching for alec) where is he???

"He is there!!"izzy said pointing to the center of the crowd.. She took Magnus to the table arranged with cakes and gifts…

he can see alec standing there, he looks more hotter than usual with a perfect suit..

Magnus:why are you wearing suit.???

Alec:what??? You look like sex on leg.. As your fiance at Least I have to look a little decent right??

Magnus :mmmm… you look hot!! (he said winking at Alec)

Alec:Am I??? Don't drool (he said sarcastically)

Magnus rolled his eyes in return

"You can kiss me today!!! Like we can cheat on our punishment a little for one day like a concession " he said holding magnus hand…

Magnus stood there speechless on alecs words ,he was surprised on looking all his favorite soul in one place.. Everyone cheers when the time comes.. They count from 10 to 1

Magnus was overwhelmed with everything today, he held Alec's hand tight and cut his cake, he took a piece and gave that to alec... Alec took it along with magnus fingers, he bit it really hard, made magnus whines a little..

Alec pulls Magnus for a kiss, Magnus gives in all of sudden, they both miss each other, alec sucking Magnus lower lips where Magnus already lost in the kiss he keeps on tugging alecs upper lips.. When magnus parted his lips alec explore magnus warm mouth to gain a little moan in return,when their tongue met in the middle of fighting, nobody is ready to give in, alec chuckles and deepen the kiss, magnus close his eyes to memories the moment

When they break the kiss.. There is no one next to them.. The place looks empty.. Magus looks at him in confusion.. Alec smiles at him confidently and drags Magnus to the other side of the orphanage…

Magnus stops 2 steps before Alec could stop.. His eyes widened. "what is this??" he can feel his own heart jumping out on the floor…

"what!!! We are getting married..you are not a baby girl to propose and wait for the wedding, you are grown up buffalo but sort of my buffalo .. I don't want anyone's permission to call you as mine,I know the moment I fell in love with you, that this is forever, if you feel the same hold my hand"alec said and magnus held alec's hand without thinking for a second.

"so no more games or dramas.. let's go, it's getting dark "on saying that alec drag him to the altar