Chapter 17

💖 chapter 17💖

Magnus pull the structure and help alec to lay on it.in the meantime nurses and help workers and doctors who are about to leave are gathered to help alec... They took alec into emergency room and ask magnus to join if he want..but magnus didn't move an inch... He sit on the floor outside the emergency room looking at his hands and apron full of his Alexander's blood...

Izzy :magnus stand up!!!why are sitting here like this?? Where is alec?? What? happen?

Magnus didn't say anything just pointed the emergency room... where doctors operating alec..

Maryse:(ran towards Magnus) how did this happen magnus?? Why didn't you call me.... I heared this from your hospital management... Did you both start racing again???? How did this happen ? say something magnus?

Magnus :he was crossing the road he didn't look after the car coming from oppsoite direction... That's all I remember when I reach him, his head hits on divider block and he was bleeding (he manage to say without any expression in his face...)

Izzy came to Maryse and magnus :i think he is fine they said that it's a minor surgery.. It's not that complicated.. He will be fine magnus (rubbing magnus shoulder)

Magnus :a drop of tears struggling to leave magnus eyes but he holds it tight) I know he will be okay but....

Maryse :sweetheart its okay he will be fine its okay to cry out.. Do it.... You saw that infront of your eyes... So it will be ease away if you cry out .... (she holds magnus tight and let him sob in her shoulder)

After 3 hours of sedation... Alec woke up with dull pain in his head which is wrapped by dressing....he saw izzy sleeping on the couch next to alecs bed... He chuckles at izzy's sleeping posture..

When a door opens he hopes to see magnus but welcomed by Maryse with death glare on her face....

Maryse :why don't you wear Helmet and where is your concentration when you driving on busy hours like this???

Alec :thank you for asking mom!!! I am fine.. Little bit pain in head thats all and iam drowsy...

Maryse :patted on alecs shoulder) you scared the hell out of us....

Alec :i am sorry mom... I will be careful hereafter... Where is magnus???

Maryse :he is here....somewhere in this hospital..he will be back.. That man need some fresh air. You literally drive him to a physiological session by performing your stunt infront of his eyes.....

Alec :can you call him and tell him that iam up..... I want to see him (on hearing that izzy wokes up)

Izzy :hey big brother are you alright??? (gives a side hug)

Alec :.fine.(he kiss izzy's forehead)

Magnus walks into the room along with a nurse carrying tray full of medicines.and equipments

Maryse :did you eat anything (patting magnus)

Magnus :nodded at Maryse and smiles at izzy

Alec :are you still mad at me!?? Don't even want to look into my eyes?? (moving along with magnus body movement)

Magnus don't utter a word.. He just replace empty saline bottle with new one and recheck the operated site for any bleeding,he inject some painkillers on driping saline.. Then he gives some medication to Maryse and leaves the room without looking at alec eyes

Alec :how long are you going to be like this???magnus!!!!!!! (he shouted twice but stops when he feel sharp pain his hhead) 

He slept well after taking some food and medicines...

Izzy:magnus!! Alec is sleeping... You can go and see him if you want.... (she rub magnus head. Who is leaning on table at reception).

Magnus nodded and open alecs room to see him sleeping soundly... He stand close to alec and saw his face whoes forehead covered with dressing and other half of his face look paler then usual..he trace his fingers from dressing to alecs nose like a feather touch when he stops at his lips he leans down to kiss those dry lips... Tears running involuntaryly to his cheeks, instead of kissing in lips.. He kiss the dressing on his forehead..he jumps a little when suddenly someone opens the door

Kira:stealing kiss from your sleeping beauty, this is an offence(she said playfully)

Magnus chuckles:night rounds??

Kira :yes... Today is mine!!! ! hey don't worry he will be fine..

Magnus :yes they took CT and MRI everything is fine for now, 2 days bedrest is must, and I1 week rest from those shitty computter screen.... But he wont listen . He is going to be pain in my ass

Kira:on day or another but in good ways he will be pain in your ass (sarcastically)

Magnus :after what happened this evening... I don't want him to fall in love with me,I don't want whatever I wish so far.... I only want him to be safe no matter whoever he is gona be with.. I lost my mind today...I was like paralysed...I don't want that anymore..I prayed to every God I know to get him back and keep him safe..

Kira :you can't give up on trying magnus!!! He will be fine

Magnus:I am not giving up... I will never.... It's just (he close his face with his hand)

Kira:okay... I hate this emotional side of you... You are not sexy now.. You look ugly.. (playfully)

Magnus :smiles at kiras statement)he wallks away from the room leaving Kira to continue her work..