Chapter 24

💖Chapter 24💖

"Even your Alexander wants to be with a man.. He won't choose you.. Because you are good for nothing "this words, what Camille said keep on playing on magnus head like a broken record

Alec couldn't understand anything yet.. but he has to go to work.. SO he leaves the loft without having coffee or breakfast... hE knocks at the guest room once, to hear magnus saying he is busy with searching for some books... So alec left with heavy heart....

"What is it magnus??? Talk to me!!For God sake don't take Andrew's presence in any other way"he mumbled to himself the whole way to the office...

It's already a day off for Magnus.. He is just sitting in the corner of the room, and cursing himself for everything he had for his alec, he don't want to love are to be loved by alec anymore,he was talking to himself "how could you do this to me Alexander,I am such an idiot to think that you will miss me when I am far away from you,but you are having fun with someone else,even a minute ago I was begging for your touch but you simply moved on with another man when I am not here, what that Camille said about me was right,fine that's what you want.. then I am not your bitch,I have been through so much.. This won't hurt me in any way, he screams so many times

After sometimes screaming, crying and hitting himself,he is ready to give up on everything....

When Alec reaches his loft in the evening.. he found Magnus in terrace drinking whiskey

Alec:hey what happened? Why are you drinking whiskey??? You can talk to me....!!

Magnus :(he was fully drunk not in a right mind to talk so he simply just laugh at alec )nothing..mmmmmm.....i was bored so I found this mmmm in the guest room...

Alec:magnus don't!!! you are not used to this get up!!!

Magnus:what?? Do I need to ask permission for this too...... Yes you are right after all it's lightwood property... I am sorry should I ask permission to eat, drink, sleep and stay (hiccups)

Alec knows what's bothering him but he don't want to mess it up any more. So he drags magnus to bed and help him to get under the cover.. He couldn't sleep he just lying next to magnus and watching him...how could you talk like this magnus atleast say it loud what is bothering you so i can clear it "he said it like a whisper but deep inside he is screaming for help ,to get his magnus back.

When alec opens his eyes in the morning there is no sign of magnus he rushes to the kitchen there is no note left for him.... His eyes started to get wet... But He held it back…"it's Christmas time magnus we have to get back to home tomorrow,what should I do to get you back, I want to take you home" .. God I don't know what to do (he sat on edge of the bed and close his eyes, sob for a while)

During work or in the cafeteria he couldn't see magnus...everyone starts to celebrate their Christmas.... BBut he is waiting outside the hospital for magnus....

Dot :So now I have a chance??? (playfully walking along with magnus)

Magnus :don't start again dot.. I am not in the mood for your pep talk... I was mad.. I should ask sorry at least

Dot:what about your feelings then??

Magnus :no!!! I am ready for anything.... No feelings, no heartbreaks... I am clear by now.. But I can't just take him out of my mind... That's the problem!!!but when I saw him with his colleague I really needed to drink again to reduce my temper....

Dot:wait are you talking about Andrew the whole time .. I mean Andrew Underhill "the one working in alecs office ..

Magnus :yes how many Andrew you know (ask annoyingly)

Dot :you are an idiot magnus... The Andrew you are accusing was my brother's love they have been together for ages.. He won't cheat on my brother for sure ..Maybe its kind of work visits..

Magnus :eyewiden on hearing that) God what an idiot I am

Dot :yes you are (she laughs out but stops when she sees alec walking towards them from parking, in distance.. She pulls magnus for a sudden kiss)

Magnus pushed her immediately back :what the hell was that?? (wiping his lips)

Dot :i am sorry magnus... You know what? your alec saw us kissing, on seeing that he turns back immediately and disappeared

Magnus :I am dead!!

Dot :Hoo shut up magnus I pull the trigger on right time, now get ready for the shot... Take a cab and go home fast

Magnus didn't move an inch.. Lot of things running through his mind... Dot understood that and take him to the cab, push him into it and close the door

Dot :come on magnus either you are dead tonight or.......

Magnus :or??.

Dot :merry Christmas!! (she giggles)

Magnus :go to hell!!

Dot :having a friend like you, do you think I go to heaven!!!! (sarcastically, well magnus is not ready for any return comment)