Chapter 50

💖Chapter 50💖

Magnsu was closing his eyes tight by holding Alec's neck and shoulder with his hand, his forehead resting on Alec's .. He was gasping and struggling to get some fresh air,but all he got in return was alec's breath..

Alec was closing his eyes too, still holding Magnus by his thighs, his hands were giving up but he didn't let him down, he breathed heavily and the room could echo that sound.. He was resting his forehead on magnus

"bastard " magnus said with a chuckle when he felt alec moving a little deep to tease him… alec Laughed at magnus words..

Alec :what??? Did I hit the spot?? ( he asked sarcastically)

Magnus nodded and rubbed Alec's cheeks with his thumb…

"bastard" he said that again but this time by leaning his head on Alec's shoulder when he felt alecs move one more time.. Alec laughed again…

Magnus:"stop fucking my brain out.. You are making me insane…(he said biting Alec's shoulder.)

Alec did one last time before letting him go to gain a slap from Magnus on his back.. He laughed at Magnus,and he loves how he melts around him..

Magnus:Are you Done or what??? Let me stand on my feet.. (magnus asked tightening his grip around alec)

Alec :you have multiple personality disorder or something like That??? Because your lips saying something but your hands doing something else.. (he said holding magnus tight around his waist)

Magnus :I am okay now… let me down.. (he said kissing alec's lips)

Alec :I am not sure that you can stand on your feet… your legs are still shivering…

On saying that alec carried him to the bedroom and placed him on the bed.. He took some tissues and handed them to magnus..

Magnus :I will clean myself, change your clothes first , take some casuals from the closet…(he kissed Alec one last time..)

Alec chuckled and walked to the closet, he took a t-shirt and blazer. It looks more like a rider's jerkin but it's kinda hot…

Alec :how about this??? (he is butt naked and he asked Magnus who is still sitting naked..)

Magnus :weirdo!! Who wears this for a party??? But it will look good on you….

Alec :We will!It looks hot on you too!!! Let's try (he threw one with Same design but different color) 

Alec wore a chocolate colored t-shirt and black blazer over it… magnus styled his hair perfect to look smart and sexy …

Magnus wore one with a cream colored t-shirt and black blazer over it… he styles himself like hot and spicy…

Magnus :when he is seated on the bike) can't you be a little gentle with me??? ( he whines a little by close his eyes )

Alec :says who??? You ask me" more "and “hard" in the middle of the process.. So I fulfilled my kitten's wish..

Magnus :( close Alec's mouth from behind) enough!!! We are already weird, don't make it more !!! (he said hitting his shoulder)

Once they reach the party hall.. Everyone looks at them like they are some kind of spicy meat. Kira and Nick give death glare on both of them..

Magnus :what we are in time right!!! (he asked hugging Kira)

Alec :I think we are early, congrats buddy (he hugged Nick).

.they both stand for photoshoot, magnus on right and alec on the left in between there stands Kira and nick..

Kira :you know what??? We spend almost a month's salary on getting our engagement clothes..

Nick!:and you two came like hot models and steal the show.. I am done with these guys…

On hearing that alec and magnus laughed at both of them and the picture chaptered as just like that.. Full of fun and happy faces..

When they were standing on the corner of the hall.. They can see everyone gaze on them…

A photographer who took their photos walked towards them..

Photographer:Hey can I take a pic of you two… you both look sinfully hot..(they both look at each other) I am sorry… but that's the truth

Alec :Of course yes.. I will pay for you!! Go on..

(on saying that they gave different kinds of poses ..

Alec keep his elbow on Magnus shoulder and magnus looks him raising his eyebrows in return

Magnus hug him by his neck and alec lean his back on magnus chest

They give some good photo shoots but as 4 or 5 pic passes.. They starts to do their stunt

Magnus locking alecs neck by his arms and alec holding magnus waist like a funny pic

Alec holds magnus from behind and lifts him high, where Magnus and alec give some funny reaction..

The photographer seems to be enjoying the show… but his eyes widened when magnus and alec pressed their lips all of sudden and started to kiss passionately..

Photographer:"holy shit "that's hot..(he took lot and lots of photos)

Alec Laughed on looking at everyone.. Where magnus looked at Nick and Kira apologetically.. Because that one photographer busy in taking pic of malec instead of taking pics of Kira and nick

Nick shook his head and laughed at them… alec walked towards the photographer and gave him his card…

Alec :I want it to be framed like a king size one to place in the middle of the living room.. And I want every single photo don't delete anything like it's not clear or blurred… I want each and every photo as a separate album..

Photographer!:i am honored and happy to do that sir (he took the card and left )

Magnus :and what was that for???( He asked kissing him)

Alec :you have a lot of pics in your secret box.. So now it's my turn to make memories..

Magnus :are you upset with me because of the box thing (he asked with concern in his eyes)

Alec :Do I look upset??? I felt complete. I.. but I missed this happiness for all these years.. If I come to know this before I will never let you suffer and cry in silence.. I can feel that right now.. I can feel every ounce of love and pleasure with you.

Magnus pulls alec for a kiss they starts to deepen the kiss but broke when they both hear a familiar voice

"i want to puke on looking at you both" Camille said standing in front of me..

Magnus :you again!!!! (he closed his eyes in frustration)

Alec gives a look at her attire from up and down..

Camille :you finally get with your so-called friend Alexander!!!! But poor magnus.. It won't last long

Magnus :I don't want to break your face right now… by the way what are you doing here, came for free food???? (he asked sarcastically making alec giggle)

Camille :you are so confident…mark my words magnus he will leave you soon… like no one loves to be with a person who finishes in less than 10 minutes.. (she said with devilish smirk)

Alec :wait!!!! He finishes with you in less than 10 minutes. That's so great..but you know what (he leans to Camille's ear and whispers) I made him finish untouched, isn't that hot!!!! … it's not about minutes or seconds.. It's about sharing love… There is no point in keep on fucking for an hour without love.. And you should hear our moaning marathon and dirty talks, next time I will call you and make you hear that.. After that you won't stand in front of him and talk like this… so now choooo….. (he said on her face)

Magnus saw him like he saw the ghost like jaw dropped..on the other hand Camille fuming around, she looks like she is gonna burst into tears at any time..

Magnus dragged Alec along with him… "you are such a menace" he said, patting his shoulder… "I am not wrong /!" he said, pulling Magnus closer… they both laughed and continue their makeout in empty corridor