Chapter 84

💖Chapter 84 💖

Magnus :you're not going to leave that topic right??

Alec :no!!! I am not!!! because I know you are not the hook up kind of person (he waves his hand in the air) so I want to know the one, who attracted you?

Magnus lost in Alec's expressive eyes and his way of talking.. Even he fall in love with the way he breath.. He looked at him like he was seeing him for the first time..

Alec:magnus!!magnus ! Back to earth!!! (he waved his hand again)

Magnus cleared his throat and sat on the dinning table… while alec sat opposite to him… he got this courage to spill everything, atleast a event by event so alec can understand what they had in past…

Magnus:It's not a hookup.. It's mmmm!!! We both … I mean.. We… We were in relation….. (he couldn't complete the sentence, the knock in the door interrupted their conversation)

Alec:one sec.. (he walks towards the door, literally cursing the person behind the door and he want to break that persons nose right now)

Meanwhile magnus closed his face with his hand in frustration.. "Damm!!! This fucking door" he mumbled to himself

Alec :Davina??? What are you doing here??? (he asked confusingly)

Davina :you haven't came to work today

. You didn't respond to my texts and calls so I was worried… (she said concerndly)

Alec looked at her and Magnus back and forth… magnus looks at her and alec suspiciously..

Davina :what??? are you gonna invite me in or not??? (she asked smiling at magnus too)

Alec :i am sorry.. Come in (he chukled and let her in)

Magnus stood from the chair and smiled at her.. "Hey!!!!"he said waving his hand..

Alec :magnus.. wasn't feeling well so I took day off..

Dvaina :awee… you both care about each other… that's so nice about you two..

They both smiled nervously..

Magnus :coffee? Or tea??

Alec :it's coffee.. I will bring , you two sit and have a little chat .. I will be back…(on saying that alec ran to the kitchen "stupid Davina" he mumbled

Magnus nodded at alec " so you know what she likes ".he thought to himself and shook his head ..

Davina :how do you feel??

Magnus :good!!! (*until now * he thought to himself )

Davina :mmm.. Magnus!!! I like alec(magnus choked on nothing.. He coughed hard, so davina asked" you need some water??? "and magnus replies as" no")

Magnus :continue…

Davina : I know He like me too, it's clear the way he cares but we didn't talk about it.. I think he is worried about you.. Like what you say or what you think about him..

Magnus gulped twice.. Only he know how heavy his heart right now… he tried to process everything Davina said..

Davina :I don't know clearly …maybe I think he is worried about Maryse…and What about your upcoming wedding??? It looks like he need time to explore the thing between us.. I know His condition, so I don't want to pressure him now..

Magnus eyes were getting blurred..

Magnus :are you sure.. He like you?? Because he always cares about everyone around him(he asked to make sure the situation)