Chapter 49

💖Chapter 49💖

Magnus :by the lilith where did you get that suit from.. (Magnsu asked alec, on seeing him getting ready for Kira and Nick's engagement party)

Alec :seriously!!! This is our wedding suit!!! You didn't notice that??? ( he asked on removing his coat and placing it back on the couch)

Magnus :hooo.. I am too busy in noticing something else (magnus pull alec for Kiss by crossing his arms around alec's neck)

Alec :mmmm… really (he pull Magnus closer by his waist) by the way what are you still doing in towel…(he hold the knot on the towel , shook it to undo that)

Magnus :wait!!! I am naked (he said pulling himself back from alec)

Alec :I know that!!! Put on some clothes I don't want to fuck you and get late for the party (he said with a smirk) hey!!! You wear our wedding tux that looks nice on you

Magnus :How sweet!!! You tore it on that day itself!!! Remember (he said sarcastically)

Alec :it's your fault to look that hot!!! You have to thank me, that I didn't rip your clothes on altar (he said to gain a spank from Magnus)

Magnus :stupid!!!

Alec :Is that okay??? (pointing the coat on the couch) but I miss my lapel pin somewhere..

Magnus :yes you wore something like a rose right???

Alec :It's not a rose, it's a kitten and the pin in your tux was a panda.. I am done with you (he said annoyingly

Magnus :I was lost on that day so I am sorry… it's perfect!!! But It will look good with lapel pin.. (he said adjusting the coat on the couch)

Alec :i have too many of that but not here it's there in our home (he said disappointedly)

Magnus :wait I think I have one of yours and I will bring a makeup kit too… (he ran towards the guest room)

Alec :Why a makeup kit???

Magnus :You have Hickey on your neck!! (magnus laughed at him)

Alec : I love that and I don't want to hide it… I want to hide it???

Magnus :I love that more than you do.. But whenever I see that, I have this urge to give another one..

Alec :i am not stopping you!!! (he said dragging magnus towards him)when I see that , I have this feeling… that…. I am yours

Magnus :that feeling may be good for you..but

For me, that's tempting, I don't want to drag you to the restroom or dark empty corridors in the middle of the party (he said sarcastically,)

Alec :idiot!!! ( he said laughing at him and hitting his head) okay how do you have my lapel pin???

Magnus :holy shit!!!! (he thought to himself).. It's mmm..you gave that to me once… (he stutters) I will be back…… Wait here!!! ( he said and try to close the guest room door from inside.but alec stopped him by pushing the door aside..)

Alec :i do want to know what is there in this room..??? (he said raising his eyebrows)

Magnus :it's nothing…… see I came here to take the kit, so we can go now.. (he said grabbing the kit and rushing to the door)

Alec stops him by his waist :lapel pin.??? Take that!!!!.(he asked at him demandingly)

Magnus walked towards the cupboard and took a wooden box, he opened it standing there and took a pin named as AL and he closed that box before alec could ask anything else…

But to his bad luck alec took Magnus hand along with that box and opened it to take a look…

On looking into the box he didn't utter a word his eyes widened.. All his missing and used little things are there in it.. A broken wrist watch which he throwed out, lapel pin, his knee cap which they used in the football ground , his wrist band he used in gym, his bike riding gloves, his old sports t-shirt from high school and lots of his belongings like small small things.. Along with the photos there are more than 100 photos in a cover… mostly all are candid one, some are planned without their knowledge, in the playground, on the riding Field, Thanksgiving, Christmas, new year, graduation, every pic of him at some corner he can see magnus smiling at him .. 

Even there is a picture with Jenna in. Magnus looking at her annoyingly it's clear he looks jealous one that picture..

Alec :what all this!??? (he is shocked)

Magnus :you know what it is.. So stop embarrassing me (he said annoyingly and closed the box and kept it back on the cupboard..)

Alec :wait!!! How long?? .. Forget it.. Tell me who took all those pictures???

Magnus :(he closed his eyes tight not to panic) its izzy!!! She used to take candid Pic of me with you, she took that for my happiness and I will do some favors, I have to help her in shopping, makeup, outfits selections like that (he said looking at the floor)

Alec :we opened ourself long day ago, and we are even married, why do you hide this from me???

Magnus:yes we are married!!! And it's not an offense to keep your husband's stuffs… (he said without facing alec and about to leave..)

Alec push him to the wall:you have know idea how much I am happy to see all this… why you always holding things magnus.. (holding his cheeks)

Magnus :I know it's silly and cheap but I don't want you to think.. That I am… ( his words cut off when alec press his lips on him)

He couldn't hold it anymore he kissed him back, it was a rough kiss,little aggressive, alec lift magnus by his thighs,magnus cross his legs immediately and alec pin him to the wall.. Magnus gasped when he felt alec body pressing him..

Magnus :I think we don't have time for this!!! (he said in between their sloppy kiss…)

Alec :there is always time for quickie… (on saying that alec took the towel from magnus waist and throw that away)

The party can wait!!!