Chapter 75

💖Chapter 75💖

Magnus dropped his phone down on the couch, he walked back to Alec and climbed on top of him.. He leaned his head on Alec's chest, listening to his heartbeat.. He kissed him hard on his chest and buried his head in the center… "why are so stubborn alec??? Why do you push me into this… I know I deceived you. You give me no other option .. why are you so selfish… you are ready to die then doing this surgery.. You don't want to lose your memory of us but you are okay with leaving me alone in this world and making me suffer from your memories … How could you be so selfish alec "he hit his head on alec's chest…

" You think that you can take that pain to spend your days with me then why don't you think how much I will suffer if something happened to you.. You know you are the only person I have in my life… I can take that pain Alec but I can't lose you forever" he said holding alec's cheeks and rubbing his neck…

"don't worry, panda!! Throughout the procedure, I will be by your side !!! I don't know whether you forget about me completely or part of your memory… Whatever it is, I will be with you.. I will fight for us. If things get worse I will try to keep my distance but I never leave you for real.. there is no one in my life if it's not you… I will wait how long you want.. But come fast to me… "he said and wrapped his hand around alecs waist…

After sometimes he stood up, he cleaned and dressed both of them.. He kissed him passionately.. It's kind of a loving and promising kiss.. They ever shared.. He called Maryse and informed her everything except postoperative complications(that he is going to lose his memories) because Maryse doesn't know anything .. If Magnus opens up, he has to state from the start…like they faked their engagement party and their fake relationship drama, their confession, wedding.. Which is too much for Maryse to take right now.. She is already worried about alec.. She is on the way now..

Magnus took Alec in his arms like bridal style, once he heard the siren sound of an ambulance.. He kissed him countless times on the way to the ambulance… his eyes were dry… he placed alec on the bed 

throughout the way magnus was holding alec's hand and he is squeezing him like he is gonna disappear..

Kira : Dr Richard asked us to take some scans before operating…

Magnus :yes.. I want that too because I think it's getting worse and there is a problem with his vision … but he hides it from me.. I noticed that he is struggling when looking at the candlelights . (he said kissing Alec's hand) and look what I did now.. It's a clear betrayal Kira

Kira :hey!!! It's okay magnus you did it to save him.. In case he loses his memories, one day he is going to get his memory back and that day no one will save your ass from him. (she says playfully to change his mood)

Magnus:if that happens I will be the most happiest person in this entire world…(he smiled painfully on looking alec)

Once they reach the hospital everything is ready for surgery but Richard needs to take one more scan for reassurance.. After the scanning procedure Dr. Richard rushed to the operation theater…

Magnus :what happened doctor???

Dr. Richard :you did it in the right time… it's a close call Magnus , it's giving too much pressure on the blood vessels.. We need to operate soon.. It's either today or never

Magnus didn't know whether to thank God for timing or curse him for this situation… he tried to get into the operation theater but Nick stopped him.

Nick :Buddy you can't concentrate, just relax and stay here…

Magnus :No, I promise I will be with him throughout the surgery.. (he is struggling with his emotions.)

Nick :magnus!!!!These are the rules!!! Think first… you are not in right mind now… so try to understand… (he make magnus sit on the chair outside the operating room)

Magnus prayed to every God to keep him safe.. At this moment he can only think about alec's life not those memories thing and all

"Magnus!!!" he heard Maryse's voice and he looked at her in total horror…

Maryse :What happened now???? Why are you two always hiding things from me??? (she is worried and more then that she is impatient)

Magnus :Mom!!! Relax… he will be fine after surgery.. (he said hugging her, he was about to cry when he saw Maryse sobbing In his arms)

When Magnus felt Maryse getting calm… he relieved her from his embraces…

Maryse :Why now???Why did you give sedations without his knowledge ? Is there any problem between you and alec

Magnus :no mom!!! Actually there will be some side effects because of this surgery… Alec might lose his memories either completely or even of memories(he said looking down) so he refused to take this treatment and I forced him to do it.. I am sorry mom

Maryse :jezzz!!!!!(her r eyes were widened) It's okay sweetheart he will Never forget you.. (she said rubbing magnus shoulder) I believe in you both.. You both will make it up..

Magnus felt guilty

Magnus :Mom!!! I need to say something!!! (he said looking at Maryse)

Maryse can see magnus eyes filled with tears..

Magnus :We hide something from you.. We were not in a relationship when we got engaged.. At that time we faked our engagement… but I have feelings for Alec after our high school but I didn't confess that to him.. I am afraid to express my feelings, I don't want to lose my friendship for my one-sided feelings… (he started from the beginning and said everything up to their wedding but he hid their wedding sequence from Maryse because he didn't want to break that woman even more… for now Maryse knows everything except they both are already husbands)

Maryse stood there like a statue… She didn't look magnus she just sat down on the chair.. "How bad of a mother I am… I force you two into this mess" she said looking at the wall.. Tears were dripping from her eyes

Magnus :no!!! No!!! You are the best.. I love him.. And you give my Alexander to me, about alec he eventually fell in love with me.. I didn't force him neither did you .. It's not your fault… pls don't get upset with us… (he said kneeling in front of Maryse)

Maryse :so!!! If Alec lost his recent memories after the accident.. He will forget everything you said to me right now!! … (she asked caressing magnus cheeks)

Magnus couldn't help but cry while holding her hands

Magnus :And the problem is we can't force these memories on him… he should heal for 2 or 3 months.. If we force some memories or we show or say something shocking…his pressure will increase… if his blood pressure gets high, this condition may get recurrent … so we should let it go on his way for a few months.. Until he is strong enough to take pressure…. (he said and maryse wiped his tears…)

Maryse :I don't know what you do or how you do.. I want you to marry alec…fight for it… don't give up on my son and you're my son-in-law there is no change in it..

Magnus :I won't!!!! (he said and Maryse hugged him in return)