Chapter 41- Lin An's thoughts

The entire village seems to have been uninhabited for a long time. A thick layer of dust has fallen on the houses, and the zombies outside are all shriveled and emaciated, as if they haven't eaten for a long time.

Several people were hacking and killing zombies, feeling a little heavy.

Although both Chuxi City and Mechanical City have many shortcomings in dealing with the end of the world, as long as people are there, there is still hope.

But there was no one in Muling City, and it had become an empty city.

The sounds of insects, birds, and the wind blowing leaves are often heard in the forest. Usually, when people are resting, they always feel that this kind of sound makes people feel peaceful and peaceful. But when they go to bed at night, they still feel noisy.

But in this village that was originally full of laughter, apart from the roars of zombies, the usual sounds of insects and birds only made people feel quiet and scary.

Several people's expressions were tense, and they even spoke less. They just focused on killing zombies.

Lin An stood at the back. All the zombies around him were killed by others, and they couldn't get over at all.

He slowly looked around, his eyes falling on a big tree not far away.

Because it was a city built in a forest, there were a lot of trees inside. The tree he saw grew on the roadside, and a tree house was built on the tree. The outside of the tree house was decorated with flowers and branches and leaves of various plants. It should have been beautiful originally, but now the flowers and branches and leaves on it have long since dried up, lost their original color, and look decayed and gray.

Lin An walked slowly over, wanting to take a look inside the tree house, but after walking around, he couldn't find the tools to go up.

Looking up at the tree house above, Lin An decided to climb up on his own strength.

Shen Xiuze held Xiaofu's hand, and he handed over the main force to Xu Fang and others, while he was behind to make up for the damage. If any zombies got past them, Shen Xiuze would deal with them.

Just after killing a wave of zombies, he turned around and saw that Lin An, who was following behind him, had disappeared.

With a quick glance, he spotted Lin An in a strange posture.

"What are you doing?" Shen Xiuze led Xiaofu over.

Lin An wanted to climb up and have a look, but it turned out that he overestimated himself and still stood there after working hard for a long time.

At this time, Shen Xiuze also saw the tree house. He handed the traction rope to Lin An, then rolled up his sleeves and climbed up quickly.

This kind of tree house is also the residence of the residents of Muling City. It is neatly packed inside and has complete wooden beds, wooden tables and wooden chairs. Shen Xiuze is tall and has to bend down to get in, although there is also one floor inside. There was thick dust, but Shen Xiuze discovered that there was no quilt on the wooden bed, and there were no clothes in the cabinet.

Wasn't there anyone living here originally?

Or were the clothes taken away?

Finding nothing else, Shen Xiuze came down from above again.

Lin An looked at Shen Xiuze, who had strong body and hands, and then at the towering tree, blinked and said nothing.

"There's no one up there."