Chapter 22- Xiaofu takes the blame

It may be that the room is too small to allow free play, or maybe the little zombie judged that these guys were too dirty to even be washed in a drum washing machine, so he did not use a waterspout, but activated his superpower instantly. Filled the whole room with water.

In an instant, everyone was submerged by the sudden gush of water.

The windows in the room were closed, and all the water was pouring out in the same direction.

Zhao Tian and his accomplices gathered at the door. The blown-out door happened to be a water outlet. Before they could realize what happened, they were rushed out of the door by the water in confusion and rushed downstairs from the corridor.

The turbulent water instantly gushes out from the door of the apartment, pushing across the wide ground for tens of meters before stopping. At the same time, many people gush out, lying down or lying down in various positions, without even recovering. .

what happened?

what happened?

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong had already been mentally prepared. When they were submerged by the torrent, they grabbed the doorframes and pillars at hand to prevent them from being washed away.

After most of the water drained out, they were already soaked. Looking at the messy and empty house, the two of them looked at each other.

"Um, where did Lin An go?"

"Where's the dog?"

"Damn it, they must have all been washed away!"

The two hurriedly ran downstairs.

There were residual water marks everywhere, and the floor of the corridor was also full of water. When they stepped on the water and went downstairs, they saw a bunch of people lying on the ground.

Lin An sat on the ground in a daze, still holding the feather duster in his hand. He was soaked all over. He seemed to have not yet realized what had happened. His hair was still dripping with water. His ruby-like eyes and light gray All skin is exposed to the sun.

While those people were still lying on the ground and had no energy to look around, Ouyang Dong quickly ran over and blocked Lin An with his fat body.

Xu Fang also ran to those people in a tacit understanding to divert their attention.

"Did you see that, if you want to go against us, this is what will happen!"

Zhao Tian gritted his teeth and got up from the ground. Not only was he choked by the sudden water, but his head and back even hit the wall when he was rushed downstairs. superior.

His gaze passed over the complacent Xu Fang and shifted to Ouyang Dong: "You have a water power."

Because Lin An was too silent, he was held hostage very honestly when he activated his power. At the same time, he himself was washed away by the water. left, so Zhao Tian thought it was Ouyang Dong who had water powers. After all, he seemed to be a master if he could have such a body shape in the last days.

Ouyang Dong snorted coldly and did not respond.

Thinking that the other party had acquiesced, Zhao Tian was filled with resentment. After all, his superpower was the fire system, and the water system could defeat him. Moreover, from the activation and scale of the superpower, it could be seen that the strength of this fat man should not be underestimated. It should be said that he was more powerful than him. .

He was timid for a moment, but thought that if he missed this opportunity today, Shen Xiuze would be more vigilant in the future, and it would not be easy to catch him again.