Chapter 54

💖Chapter 54💖

Alec :so you want to talk to me??? Take your seat (he seated in front of asmodeus)

Asmodeous looks alec's face and hand back and forth..

Alec waited for sometime but Asmodeus wasn't saying anything… he released a brief sigh..

Alec :Mr. Bane if you don't want to talk then I should get back to my work… There is no point in looking at my face and my hand..

Asmodeus :Mr. Lightwood I appreciate your presence of mind.. I want to talk to you but I don't know where to start.. (he said hesitantly)

Alec :Start??? (he rolled his eyes) start from where you left magnus!!! ( he said sternly..)

Asmodeus :Okay Mr. Lightwood.. I love my son more than anyone in this world. Me and my wife Mary we love each other and Magnus was so clingy around both of us.. He is our son and our only world.. Magnus was 9 yrs old when Mary died in a car accident.. I used to drink a lot after that , but even though I drank all day Magnus didn't hate me for that.. He used to love me the same… He said I am his hero (he chuckled and said in between sniffing) he is a very brilliant child and I keep on losing my savings on gambling.I lost my business too. To fill the gap of Marry, I drive myself into that dark deadpool.. But I didn't think about magnus… Magnus lost his happiness along with his mother , he cried in silence, he never showed his vulnerability to anyone not even me… even at the age of 9 he tried to fix me.. He searched me for the whole night and found me nearer the trash bin on the streets, all drunk and spoiled.. This happens everyday but he didn't complain about that not even once

Alec look him concernedly by holding his tears back

Asmodeus :I don't want him to suffer because of me… I lost everything.. I don't want to lose my son too..so I push him away so many times but he keeps on crawling back to me… .. Magnus is always like that,if he loves someone his tolerance will be high… I can see his studies getting affected because of me.. And I can't offer him food, clothes or even shelter.. So I left him at the orphanage..

But the mistake I made was.. I take him there by saying that we are going to meet someone special, he trust me so much and I broke the trust, I left him there, in the middle of nowhere and ran away Mr. Lightwood.. (he said wiping his tears)

Alec didn't know what to say.. He just sit there in silence

Asmodeus :Then one day I came back to see my son.. I saw him crying helplessly and I saw the little boy next to him pampering him and taking care of him… I know that's you and on that day I know you both are forever kind of thing… I saw that love in your eyes.. What I used to see in my marrys eyes..

Alec :But that doesn't mean you can leave just like that… you have no idea how much he's been through…

We have friends, love and happiness but we always have something in our hearts that is only shared with our parents.

at some point everyone needs their parents to cry it out…

I can be his friend, love, sibling like anything but I can't be his father… no matter how hard I try I can't replace you…

he looks like a lost person sometimes… I force him to spill it out… every person needs his father or mother at some point…

Asmodeus :I know I am not in the right place to ask for forgiveness.. But I want to be with him… I don't want him to listen to me Or forgive me.. I just want him to scold me and shout at me, or at least hate me in front of my face… I want the days I lost with him …

Alec :he chuckles) don't you think you are expecting too much Mr. Bane.. He is filled with pain and suffering.. Only with that….

I will try my best but I can't allow you to hurt him again.. If you have no intention to stay then don't get nearer to him… I swear I won't let that happen

Asmodeus :I will be with him till my death Mr. Lightwood.. I want to see his face and I want to hug him once…I am not well settled after leaving him

I do small small works and I am happy that my son grown, become a doctor, and when I saw him with you I felt he is in the safe hands

Alec nodded :I will arrange for it but be patient with him even if he said mean words to you… you have to take it for granted.. Because he took the pain you gave him all this year…

Asmodeus nodded with a little smile in his corner of his lips..

Alec :okay I am leaving Mr. Bane… take it as a warning if you leave him or hurt him again…. I am coming for you (he said leaning on the table)

On saying that Alec walked away

Asmodeus :Mr. Lightwood.. Is my son is your boyfriend??? (he asked with smile)

Alec :yes!!! Ex boyfriend (he said sarcastically)

Asmodeous felt pain in his heart and his face changed.. He looked worried

Alec :i am his husband and most of all I am his friend(he said walking back showing his ring in his finger)

Asmodeous laughed and smiled widely :thank you for loving him Mr. Lightwood

Alec : i should thank you for giving him to me… by the way you can call me alec

Asmodeus :short for Alexander!???

Alec :yes!!! But that name only belongs to magnus.. Just call me alec!!!!

Asmodeous shook his head and mouthed thank you…

Meanwhile magnus

Nick :Buddy did you pick one or not???

Magnus :I am confused (he keep on searching the pendant)

.

Kira :Did Alec like jewels???

Magnus :no he don't but I do… (he said staring one in the stand)

Nick :so you want to give pendant

Magnus :all these years he is my friend at least that's what he thinks so didn't give anything like this..

I bought something else like a watch,bike tools, racing jackets like that… but he is mine now.. So i want to buy something I like.. (on saying that he took a locket written as "forever" it's a platinum one with gem stones there is a gap in top of the locket to write a names.. )

Magnus asks the shopkeeper to write the names he has written on paper..

One of the artists wrote it and soldered the chain with gemstones linked to it …

Magnus bought it and paid for it

Nick :don't you think it's costly

Magnus :I want to buy something like This for ages.. I saved my money and I am happy to buy it now..

Nick :Give me that!!! (he take a close look)

And what is malec??? (he run his finger on gemstone “malec forever“)

Magnus :it's magnus and alec (he smiled at nick)

Kira :haaa…. My heart was pounding.. so you both won't be here for Alec's birthday???

Magnus :no!!! Maryse was already mad at us because we stayed here on my birthday so she won't let us stay here….

Nick :then arrange a little treat for us.. (nick said hitting magnus shoulder)

. Magnus :deal !!!