Chapter 1: Rebirth! Unlimited Buff!

“I… have been reborn?”

Lin Bei rubbed his eyes and looked around at the familiar scene. He could not come back to his senses for a long time.

***

This was the male dormitory of Magic City University. It was where he had stayed ten years ago.

“2042, August 1st, 10:31…”

Lin Bei stared at the date on his phone and took a deep breath.

“I have actually been reborn ten years back in time!”

Furthermore… August 1st was the time that the ninth server of the virtual game Second World opened!

Lin Bei’s eyes flashed and he immediately got out of bed. After packing up in haste, he ran out of the dormitory and rushed to the spot where the game login tokens were sold near Magic City University.

In 2038, Second World was officially launched.

With extremely-high virtual realism, by 2042, the largest number of people being simultaneously online in the world had reached a terrifying one billion, making it the most influential online game in history!

Top players were even more famous than celebrities!

“This is an opportunity!”

Lin Bei was excited. As a reborn player, his mental skills and experience were ten years ahead of the other players!

If he used it well, it would not be difficult for him to become a top-notch player!

“This way… Mom, Dad, and Little Sister won’t die!”

Grief flashed across Lin Bei’s eyes.

Her younger sister was born with a rare illness. In order to treat her, her parents worked hard every day. They had many jobs and were extremely tired.

He was also very hardworking and worked hard to get into Magic City University, one of the most competitive universities in the Dragon Country. He originally wanted to accomplish something through learning and find a job to share the pressure of his family after graduation. However, who would have thought that a sudden car accident would directly shatter his entire family!

His parents died in a car accident, and his sister gradually became depressed because the family could not support the huge medical expenses. In the end, she died from illness, leaving Lin Bei alone.

“I will not allow such a thing to happen again!”

Lin Bei was extremely determined.

“I want to become a top player! I want to build a team! With my ten years of experience and skills, I want to win the league title and obtain the huge prize money!”

He remembered very clearly that at the end of December 2041, in the fourth WWL World Championship of Second World, a shocking battle broke out between the two teams, Divine Descent and Nine Heavens.

After fighting nine rounds, the number of viewers online had increased to 1.5 billion!

This was equivalent to the total population of the entire Dragon Country!

Correspondingly, the profits from this competition were also very considerable. Just the advertising share alone had reached a terrifying one billion!

As the MVP of a normal competition, Deity Apollo from Divine Descent alone took 200 million, shocking the world!

And this was only the benefit of a single competition!

Lin Bei’s breathing was heavy and his eyes were firm.