110

I woke up it was still dark out.. but I needed to use the bathroom.. I unwrapped myself from joonie and headed to the toilet.. I flushed and washed and dried my hands.. I entered back into the bedroom, checking the time on the clock. 4am.. I could just see the naked form of namjoon on the bed he had kicked the covers off.. his bare ass on full display.. I was no longer tired.. I was starting to get wet again now. I was awake and looking at him like this.. fuck his body was divine.. no Ali you can't wake him.. I said trying to talk myself out of it.. let him rest.. I climbed back into bed next to him and turned to face him.. he really was beautiful.. I couldn't help myself I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.. his eyes flickered open..

"Sorry I woke you joonie, I couldn't resist.."

"That's OK baby," he groaned out in his raspy sleepy voice.. "What time is it?"

"4am,"

"What you doing up at this time?" he asked

"Had to use the bathroom, but then I came out and then I saw you laying here like this.."

"What naked?" He asked

"Yes" I replied.. then bit my lip..

"Baby, have you woke me up.. because me lying here naked has turned you on?.. is my girl horny again? does she want some more of Daddy's cock rammed into her.." He asked searching my eyes..

He means business for me waking him up.. he has switched into dom mode this time..

I started to nod my head then quickly remembered.. "yes daddy.. I need you back inside me."

"Get some clothes on" He said..

Huh.. get some clothes on.. ok. I stood up and went to get yoongis t-shirt that he let me have, so I was covered up from out of my closet.. I came back in to find him.. up and out of bed with his boxershorts back on.. he walked up to me.. and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the bedroom door.. unlocking it.. opening it and leading me out to the top of the stairs..

"Joonie, where we going?"

He quickly stops at the top of the stairs, making me nearly walk into his back he spun to face me.. he had a look in his eyes they were dark.. he walked right up to me.. towering over me, giving me a glare.. he grabbed my throat and pushed me back into the wall.. adding slight pressure..

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to..." He said, not raising his voice because of the others.

I swallowed hard..

"Come on babygirl, answer me."

"I'm sorry daddy.. please forgive me."

"Good girl.. I'll let it slide this one time. Next time, I will not be letting you off so easily.. this is still new for you.. but I'm taking you to one place in this house you are yet to see.. because you weren't ready to see it yet." He said, releasing my neck and taking my hand again he led me down both flights of stairs in through the living room.. down the hall past the guest bedroom.. there was only one place from here, and that was down.. but I had seen behind all the doors in here.. three studios, games room, gym, and dance studio.. hadn't I..

He led me down the stairs.. walking up to the gym door and opening it.. I could officially say I was confused.. he led me inside and closed the door behind us.. I looked up at him in confusion.. and he just smiled.. he led me up to the corner of the room and reached behind one of the units holding some of the gym equipment.. I heard him flick a switch.. then I heard movement, and he pointed to one of the mirrors moving forward.. he then proceeded to open it like a door.. the sneaky little shits had the door disguised as a mirror.. he pulled me through the door, flicking another switch, turning on the lights. we were down a narrow corridor.. he pulled the door back up behind us as this side had a handle. He then led me down the corridor which I presume ran the length of the gym and the games room and past one of the studios at the far end on the left there was another door but this one had a handle and you could just walk in.. he turned me to face him.