42

💜Jimin pov.💜

Namjoon said he had to run to see Pd.nim this morning. I wonder what that was about.

"Guys, we need another family meeting." Namjoon called out

Oh, maybe we will find out now. He went on to tell us their plan.

"we are really going to see her?" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Yes, jk we are only if.. Well, you know if a certain someone agrees." Yoongi replied

Well, I know who that is. Just then, all eyes were on me.

"Please, hyung." Jungkook pleaded with me.

"I don't know, guys. I said I didn't want anything to do with them, and now you're going to make me sit in a room and pretend everything is OK. Remember, she also said she hated me."

"she asked if you were OK with it, and you don't have to talk to her or anything." Yoongi stated.

"I know that, but what about her daughter? What if she wants to talk to me?"

"Are you really going to punish that little girl? She has done nothing wrong. She doesn't know what happened, all she sees you as is jimin, a member of her favourite group." Jin said

"Come on, man, you did want us to have this with her. Please." Tae said with pleading eyes

"I'm only doing this for you guys, ok, I'll go." I can't believe I just agreed to this.

What am I getting myself into and jin is right that little girl has done nothing wrong she can't help who her mum is. Plus, when I was in the car, I was watching the guys interact with her. She is kind of cute, I guess.

"oh and jin, Pd.nim knows Ali is your soulmate, he needs to know what is happening between you and Ali and you and mi-hi so maybe you need to talk with her now before we go, then you can also explain to Ali your decision." Namjoon said..

"I will do, I'll get her to come round tomorrow morning to discuss what is happening between us."

I knew jin was struggling he really wanted Ali she was his soulmate but he also didn't want to let Pd.nim down but now he knows he found his soulmate maybe Pd.nim won't be so hard on him if he breaks it off.

💜The next day....💜

💜Jins' pov...💜

I called mi-hi to come round, I was expecting her any time now, and she did say give me a couple of hours. I have never had to do this before with a girl discussing relationships, I have slept with two girls but never been in a relationship with any of them it was just something that happened at an after party from a couple of award shows. I did regret not waiting till I was in a relationship but as the oldest I was kind of feeling that I was getting older and still not lost my virginity so I just did it, four of the guys sometimes go to each other for that to get a release as relationships are hard when your an idol, they did ask me a couple of times if I would consider it but no, I like girls, I don't see the guys like that.

I was lost in thought when I heard the door go.

"hyung, mi-hi is here." Tae shouted

"Cheers, tae, send her through to the living room." I shouted back

All the guys had vacated to their rooms to give us some privacy.

"Hi jin, is everything ok?" She said once she sat down

"mi-hi, I think we need to talk about us."

" jin, I think I know what this is about?"

"You do?." I said with a questionable look on my face