65

💜Ali pov.💜

I sat in the car, between jimin and tae..
I noticed tae looking at my hand out of the corner of my eye... I knew he wanted to take it, but I could see he was nervous in case I reacted. This was all new for him.. but I must say his first kiss was something else, though I did question if it was his first time.. I turned to look at him, and he immediately turned away. So I turned toward jimin he was busy looking out the window, so I looked out the window straight in front of me. I noticed tae was looking again.. it was like he was having a fight with himself on what to do.. I turned to look at him again.. and once again, he turned away, pretending he wasn't looking.. I reached over and intertwined my fingers with his... he turned to look at our hands then at me...

"tae, if you want to hold my hand, you can, I saw you looking.. whatever you want to do, do it, don't be afraid I'm going to not like it." I told him

He gave me a little nervous smile and then started rubbing his thumb across mine.. I actually looked at his hand holding mine, and mine was so tiny in his.. but made to perfectly fit together.

Another 5 minutes later, we pulled up outside my house.. we walked in.. Kyle was in the living room..

"hey sorry that took longer than expected." We were still on time but not by much

"it's OK. maddie is actually in bed fast asleep, I think the park this afternoon wore her out.. we started watching a movie about 45 minutes ago and she fell asleep about 15 minutes ago so I took her up.." He said

"Brilliant, thank you.." I was kind of surprised he had never done that before. Normally, if she falls asleep, I have to carry her up.. or sit up there with her till she falls asleep

"What happened to your clothes?" He asked

"Oh, I spilt a drink over myself."
Total fucking lie but he doesn't need to know the truth..

"do you want to head out and go and sort this shit out," I asked him now we was back

"yes, I don't want to be with her especially if she making me choose between my own daughter and her.. are you sure it's OK if I come back here? He asked again

"Yes, like I said, we will be watching movies.. depending on how late it is. I may fall asleep, so call me, and I'll let you in.."

"Thanks, Ali... I'll try not to get in the way.. I'll see you later."

"Oh Kyle, don't forget to record everything from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave. You need to cover yourself." I reminded him.

"I will. I'll catch you later, and thanks again." He smiled. He headed out, He jumped in his car to go and sort out that crazy ass soulmate of his.

"I'm just going to check on maddie if you want to start shifting things about again so we have somewhere to sleep.. I'll then jump in the shower and get changed. I'll be back down soon, jin love, would you make me another lovely cup of tea in about 20 minutes then can we watch something funny tonight for a change." Jin was good at making my tea just how I liked it.. from that night, he asked in his room, and he made one for me.

"Of course I will, baby..." He smiled

I took my leave and headed up to check on maddie he had tucked her in.. I gave her a kiss on her head and snuck back out of the room.. I went into my closet and picked out something comfortable to wear for bed, then jumped into the shower. It was nice to wash away all of today's activities.. Once out, I applied body lotion, brushed my teeth, and went back downstairs. Unfortunately, this house, at the minute, only had one bathroom, so they guys took turns to brush their teeth and change like last night..