55

💜jimin pov 💜

Everyone had settled back down, a couple had already gone back to sleep, I knew who I needed to speak to, the choice was either namjoon, jin, or hobi. You would think the clear choice would be our leader but no or jin the eldest but not him either he isn't really that experienced for this type of talk, I had to go to my old roommate, my best friend, he is the one that understood me the most, and would talk to me even though I upset him over Ali, he would still listen that was what hobi is like, then give you the best advice, before I talk to the others...

"hobi.. you still awake."

He turned over to face me..

"What's up?"

"Can we talk, please, like we used to privately when the others are asleep can we talk in jins room?" I asked

"Sure, but I may fall asleep while waiting."

He kept looking at me, probably trying to stay awake. I took a quick look around the room ten minutes later. Everyone had fallen back to sleep, or at least it looked like it.

"they are asleep. Can we talk now?"

"Come on, then let's go, then I may actually get some sleep tonight."

We got up and walked into jins bedroom and closed the door quietly. I went over and sat on the bed. He followed and sat next to me.

"What do you need to talk to me about jimin?"

"a few things" I replied, "the night Ali let us go, soo, since I saw her at the concert and this last week hobi, will you please listen and not get angry, I came to you because we used to talk all the time and I cant talk to the others about this stuff at least not yet, I need your advice. I'll try and keep it brief. otherwise, we will be here all night."

"OK, so start from the beginning.." He said

So i began. "The day Ali told us to move on. I was angry with her hobi, and I didn't understand why you weren't, she rejected us, I was falling for her and she broke our hearts. Well, after I left the studio, I had every intention of doing what I said and moving on. I just hoped none of you decided to follow me, I switched off my phone and headed to the nearest bar, only the bar wasn't the atmosphere I needed, I needed to let off steam, get wasted this is where soo and her friends came in I overheard them talking in the bar about meeting someone at the nightclub and I didn't want to go alone. To many people know who we are back home so I really didn't have to introduce myself, I asked if could join they said yes so we headed there as the night went on I got more and more drunk well some song came on and I was grinding up against soo's arse and it was making me hard, and it started from there, I asked her if she wanted to leave, well to.. you know, only we went down this alley down the side of the club. It was too packed with people going in and out. Hyung, I was so hard, and she was so responsive, only she kept calling me oppa, and I hate that. And she kept biting her lip and it was in my mind that I only wanted Ali to do that to me I asked her stop but she did it a couple of times, she pushed me against the wall, only I didn't move, she made the move on me outside, only that spurred me on again, so now she was against the wall. I was kissing her, then down her neck she started moaning, so I knew I had her, then I marked her, stupid I know. But now I was getting hard again, her hands started travelling up my shirt, she pinched and I moaned, all the while I never moved my hands off her arse. She moved her hands to my arse and pulled me closer to her. The she moved around the front cupped me I did moan, but then she did it again, and I must of snapped out of it, because I said I couldn't do it, hyung I did have every intention of fucking her but I couldn't it wasn't right, the timing was to soon only she tried again, I apologised for leading her on, and left, only I didn't come straight back to the dorm, I still needed to clear my head, and I nearly did something stupid, I was drunk, angry and I fucking hated her, I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me, I headed to the park near the dorm and sat there for a few hours, I replayed everything she said, hobi I didn't want to move on I wanted to be with her, only that was never going to happen now so I figured the only way to get over her, was to keep on hating her, then when I came back to the dorm, I made you all believe I fucked soo and told you how much I hated Ali. Only those pics and videos came out and Pd.nim said it was to much to get rid of and we had to find soo to pretend she was my girlfriend till after the album came out, she signed a contract and we moved back in, only she kept trying things to get me to sleep with her, she actually wanted to be my girlfriend, anyway I ended it then we went back to being just us seven again and we made up, we were a family... then, coming to the night of the concert, it never crossed my mind she would ever come because she chose to stay with him and rejected us. Only when we did soundcheck you said you felt a pull when you were near the front. only no one else was getting it because you were the only one fully connected, I knew you would all be looking for her and everytime I went that side I checked to, only I saw her, she didn't think anyone would see her, she tried to avoid it. Only I didn't say anything. I just couldn't keep away from her myself, only I wasn't sure why I just wanted her to look at me, I guess.. I saw how gutted you were that you didn't find her after the concert but it was too late.. then you were all to bummed to go out after so I got security to take me on my own, that's when I bumped into her and connected well you know all that part, you all do.. and after inside the car she told me to stay away like I said from her and maddie and that she hated me, but then we get to this week and coming back here, I came for all of you but Pd.nim knows she is all of our soulmate so I couldn't exactly stay behind... then this week, I had every intention to stay away from her and maddie as much as possible. I did say I would try for maddies sake because it wasn't her fault, I was dreading it.. but maddie came to me first, and when she hugged me and fell asleep, I knew how sweet she was, and I wanted to be her friend.. and then I don't know what it was hobi but when we were eating and talking at the restaurant, I couldn't stop looking at Ali."