43

💜yoongi pov💜

We had booked the hotel for the whole month prior to leaving to make sure there is enough space luckily we managed to get a whole floor to ourselves Pd.nim said security still have to be with us, incase we needed anything, we had set off on our flight about 30 minutes ago. I connected to Ali.

"Morning baby, we left not long ago, we will send over the email confirmation stating you won, so you can show him. Let me know your email address once jk has loaded his laptop, and I'll send it over."

"It's ...........@gmail.com. OK, yoongs, I'll be waiting for it to come through."

After a few minutes.

"OK, yoongs, I got it, I can't wait to see you all."

"Us to, Did you tell maddie yet?"

"No, I'm just going to turn up and surprise her."

We talked for a little while longer, and she told me to eat and try and get some rest, and she will speak to me soon.

💜Jungkook pov....💜

We were finally on our way to see Ali. I was so excited, last time we saw her was outside the hotel in London but this time we will get to see her hometown. And I didn't really get to talk to her, only her daughter. But this time will be different.

I sent over the confirmation email to Ali's email address. Yoongi did say Kyle was away all week, so hopefully, we get to see her for more than that one day. I mean Pd.nim gave us a whole month out there to get to know her more, I wonder who she will have using the 3rd ticket if anyone, but it would be great if someone could occupy maddie while we have some time with Ali. They are coming to our hotel after all.

"hyung, do you think we would be able to have some alone time with her without maddie?"

"I don't know, it would be nice. I am kind of nervous though if she wants to fully connect with me, I know I want to kiss her, but what if im not very good, what if she's disappointed, I mean she is older than all of us. But the others have had experience in all of that, " tae said

"hyung, I'm nervous, too. I mean, I have had a girlfriend when I was at school, but nothing really happened other than cuddling, I think I was too nervous back then to, but now we are older, we should...."

Hobi jumped in "guys stop thinking like that, she will not be disappointed in any of you, talk to her she will understand, I know there is quite a few years between you specially jk but if your scared or nervous let her take the lead OK."

"Do you think she will not want to do anything with the age difference, though hyung? That's what's worrying me the most." I felt sad to think this, but it was a concern

"Like I said, jk, talk to her, she will listen ok."  Hobi replied and patted my shoulder

I was wondering how I would say it to her, I did want to be alone with her, but how do you bring up that conversation oh by the way Ali I'm a virgin I've never kissed anyone. I like to try and be the best at everything I do, but this is different. It is the one thing I'm scared to do with her.

I managed to take my mind off of it for now I got my meal ate that, watched a movie then fell asleep the rest of the flight, we just pulled up to the hotel after a 45 minute car ride from the airport. We decided to land at Manchester Airport as it was one of the closest to her. Oh god, she is literally so close, and now we finish off the rest of today and tomorrow, and then on Monday, we get to see her. She was at work this morning. I remembered from before that she said she worked the weekend.

💜Going back a few days Ali's pov....💜

I had just gotten the confirmation. I knew one of the managers had set up the confirmation email because it was made to look formal and official, so he didn't suspect a thing. I had to wait till 5.30 pm to tell him, that's when he finished. Let's just say he wasn't best pleased that it was actually us going, he made a big fuss about it as usual, I knew I had a spare third ticket he told me to take Caroline again so he would know I wasn't in a room alone with them, even though maddie was there, like I would do anything like that with her in the same room. The email did state that the winner would travel to there secret location on Monday, stay over night and spend the day with them on Tuesday and head back Wednesday, he didn't like that but he couldn't do anything about it, that's what the email stated he couldn't change it. Because he didn't like it,
I went to work on Saturday morning. yoongi told me they landed about 3.45pm and then about an hour and a half later said he was nearly at the hotel.