101

🔞
OK, so we have our very first soul bond in this chapter.

Who do you think is going to be the first member Ali is going to bond with?

           ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

💜Ali pov💜

It had been five days since I had my implant, and I could finally take off the covering. All the guys had spent the last couple of nights with me because I felt guilty leaving them out.. since jin and yoongi and they took it in turns sleeping next to me.. even maddie stayed with us one night as none of us could be bothered to take her down to her room, we were that comfortable.. I asked jin that morning if he would come up with me after breakfast so he could help me remove it, and then I could have a proper shower.. and it felt amazing. I could wash my hair properly rather than one-handed.. I could have asked one of them, but I really didn't want a repeat of the shower incident with yoongi.. not while I was still sore.. and I just got dressed in comfortable clothes today.. picking out a nice set that the guys bought.. this had hobi written all over it, so I know he picked it out.. I couldn't believe in the next couple of days it would be maddies birthday. How was she turning six but then I thought about it? I missed jks birthday... shit.. With everything going off them leaving early, then having to move over here and everything else I had gone through, it slipped my mind, and it shouldn't have. I needed to make it up to him.. but how?.. and I also had to figure out something for namjoon to.

What do you get for two rich guys when you have nothing much to work with, and they pretty much buy anything they want..

I asked the guys if it would be ok if they would ask security to take me and maddie into town..

We had shopped about, followed by security.. the only thing I could find for jk was a bucket hat.. I didn't want to get him clothes he may not like it.. and namjoon, I had picked up a book.. I knew it wasn't much, and I hoped he hadn't read it.. but that was all I could work with.. I asked maddie what she wanted, not like she needed anything new after what the guys had bought her over the last few days.. she asked for.. slime... and I said, "Not a chance. Think of something else... I couldn't risk that spread around the house.. she then asked for a colouring book as hers was nearly full and to surprise her.. we looked around a toy store for ideas.. I knew a couple of things she had seen.. I told her she couldn't have anything today and see what she got for her birthday.. while she was still looking around, I quickly asked ji-ho if he would purchase them without her knowing I passed him the correct amount of ₩.. which I remembered on the trip into town I needed to exchange from the GBP.. That was no use here.. I then asked if they could drop me quickly at a store or pharmacy as I needed to stock up on supplies for my monthly cycle I know its not due but I didn't want to leave it till last minute and ask the guys to fetch them they wouldn't be comfortable doing that especially if they got spotted... Once we were back inside, maddie plonked herself in front of the TV with jin and yoongi.. and I headed upstairs to take maddie and namjoons gift.. I decided I would also make him breakfast in bed that morning.. I took jks back down with me.. I asked the others where he was, and they told me the gym.. even though he said I could join him, I had yet to do so.. but I went down anyway.. I walked in and fuck me.. he was shirtless and I could see every fucking muscle and he was covered in sweat.. I gulped hard.. he noticed me stood in the doorway through the mirror and he gave me a cocky smirk the little shit.. he turned to face me and then walked over..

"hey.. you finally come to work out with me?" He said

"not dressed like this I haven't no.. I just remembered this morning with everything that happened it's maddie and namjoons birthday in a couple of days and I forgot about yours... I missed it.." I handed him the bag..
"I'm sorry it's not much.." I added