52

Please don't forget to vote and comment.
From here on out is the progression of there relationships till they fully soul bond but it will be a while yet before we get there but there is more fun to be had while they build upto it of course. I won't be marking those scenes with smut.

💜Ali pov💜

We walked through the door...

"Finally, now can we start watching this film." Jungkook said

Yoongi came up to me, looked at jimin, then back to me.

"You OK, baby?"

"yes yoongs I'm fine."

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No. Why are you asking when you could have quite easily connected to find out?" I asked, confused

"I could have, but you may have been getting undressed in front of a mirror, I would have spoilt seeing you naked in front of me." He said with a smirk

Oh shit here we go again, a blushing red-faced mess. I couldn't help it, why did they affect me so much. God, what am I going to be like when I am actually naked in front of them or them in front of me, I couldn't even look at him in a towel, for god sake.

He took my hand and led me back over to where they were all lying down to watch the film, I got in between hobi and jin, jimin got in behind hobi, the rest were on the other side of jin.

Jin pressed play on the movie. we decided to skip the incredible Hulk and got straight to Iron Man. 2 of course, jk was happy about that. I got up to use the bathroom . I noticed a few had fallen asleep. There was only me, hobi, jimin, and jk. Once, I had done and washed my hands. And resumed my spot. It was still the four of us awake when Iron Man had ended.

"What now? the next one?" Jk asked

"I should be going soon."

"No, stay for one more film, please Ali, this is your last night here." He said, turning to look at me

"One more film," I agreed, "just put on whatever you want."

Jin had put the remote above his head where he was lying I reached over to get it and threw it over to jk, it's a good job he caught it cause it would of hit tae and woke him up. I lay down with my back to hobi this time, so I was facing jin. Hobi pulled me back towards him, so I was flush against his body. He was being the big spoon. Jk started the film, and not 30 minutes later, he was lightly snoring, so it was just the three of us awake. At least I thought it was I was facing the opposite way. I was pressed right up to hobi, his arm draped over me. I needed to turn over to see if any of them were awake. If not, I would head back to my room. As I was trying to move. I felt hobi stop me with his hand. He whispered in my ear.

"Sweetheart, you need to stop moving."

"I was trying to turn to see if you were still awake." I whispered back

"I am awake, and you need to stop moving. You are rubbing your arse against me."

"Sorry... I didn't mean to.." I said quickly, I didn't want him to think I was doing it on purpose.

He leaned over and kissed my neck. My heart rate sped up a little, I got goosebumps, and it made me shudder. I quickly switched of the connection to tae. He may feel arousal coming from me.

"Did you like that? Hmm." He whispered

He did it again, only he lingered kissing all around my neck, and he added tiny nibbles into the mix, not enough to mark me. He moved jimins shirt to one side and started kissing over my shoulder, I couldn't help the little moan that escaped.