36

💜Ali pov💜

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off, I didn't open my eyes, yet I didn't want to it was too early. Only I felt movement under my arm turn to switch it off the alarm. And then back again to lie flat.

"Ali.. Ali.. come on sweetheart its time to get up."

"In a minute."

"Sweetheart, it's 6am. You have to go back to your room and get your things packed. As much as I would like to stay like this forever. We have to get sorted to."

In my half sleep state, I didn't realise what I was doing. But at some point during our sleep, hobis shirt had lifted slightly, and my hand was up it and settled on his chest.
I opened my eyes when I realised what was happening. And I pulled it out.

"hobi, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to touch you like this without your permission. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to... i should never... You know what? I'll just go." He may have been my soulmate, but he was still an idol, someone i was a stranger to really, and I just couldn't go round touching his body without asking

I sat up to leave, but he stopped me by grabbing my hand, I felt him sit up behind me, and I turned to face him.

"Ali, don't you dare run out on me."

He put his hand on my face, and I leaned into it. He started rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"Sweetheart, we were asleep, you didn't know."

"Maybe this was a bad idea me staying, I'm sorry, but I wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. And them I inappropriately touched you."

"will you stop apologising I said it was fine, I noticed it myself when I turned to switch the alarm off I didn't move you or tell you because I liked you holding me, sweetheart I like you being close to me like this and I don't know when I'll get to hold you like this again. I know... I know the dreams, but that's different. I want to be conscious and hold you forever.

A little blush decided to show itself again. I looked down at my hands.

He moved his hand under my chin to make me look up at him.

" And this, this is cute. I like seeing you all shy around me.."

he was staring at me.. like he was drinking me in, trying to memorise every feature. He got to my lips and lingered there, then looked back at my eyes.

"Can I kiss you, Ali? the way I should have done for our connection, I know you're with Kyle, but I need to really kiss you, I need to feel your lips on mine... please?"

"hobi, I don't know."

"No, no, it's OK. I thought I'd ask before I just did it.."

I mean yes I was with Kyle, but I had already been kissed this weekend and I don't plan on telling him that, well that would be stupid on my part he already hates the fact I'm away from him and coming to see bts, if he knew I kissed someone, well not someone, jimin.. even if i never really remembered it, due to how quick it was and the shock.. That would be bad for me. I hated lying and not telling him the truth, but it's already an uphill battle every day, I didn't want to add more fuel to the fire. But I really did want to kiss him. And how many people can say they kissed a member of bts, even if he was my soulmate... But there was another thing stopping me.

"No, I mean.. hobi, I've not washed up or brushed my teeth since before the concert, probably smell really bad."

"Sweetheart, I don't care. This is the only chance I'm going to get for a while. I don't think I can wait till I get to see you again."