16

💜Yoongi pov...💜

There is more to Ali's story than she told us, I just know, But that call in the dance studio felt off, I didn't want to except it, I didn't want to move on, and then there was jimin being the biggest dick to her she didnt deserve that. I knew there was something more to her story but after jimins disappearance she said sorry to those of us that was left and cut the call, I've not been able to get into her head since then she really did cut us off, maybe the bond was no longer there now she rejected us, I don't know, all I knew was, I was going to miss her.

💜Namjoon pov...💜

After jimin had stormed out and Ali had cut the call, I didn't know what to think. I was in shock to be perfectly honest. I didn't know what to do. That was it our soulmate was gone she had rejected us and I don't know what to do with that. With being the leader of one of the biggest groups I always knew what to do, I always knew what was best for me and the members, to make sure everything was right down to every little detail that's what being a leader means. But at this minute being a leader wouldn't help me, it wouldn't help us, but it's the only thing I know what to do, so I will lead and it should occupy my mind so much I won't have to think of never seeing my beautiful Ali again.

"guys I think we should head home, I don't think any of us are in the right head space to be working right now and we need to figure things out and I know jimin is angry but I think I need to talk to him."

"If you need me to join you, joon, while you sort this out with him, I will, I am the oldest. After all, I should be looking after you all."

"thanks jin but I think I need to do this alone. You also need time to process this even if you're the oldest of us all, you still lost her to. But please know guys even though I am hurting as much as you, I hope you know you can come to me for anything I am the leader after all and I'll do anything to help you all of you including jimin."

"joon, you don't have to do things alone. We are a team." Yoongi said.. he was always the one to look out for us.

"yeah hyung you don't have to be a leader all the time we can help you." Bless him, taehyung had a heart of gold.

"I know, guys, but if I don't do what I know best, I'll crumble, and I can't let that happen, so please let me do this."

"I just don't get it, I honestly don't. I thought we were getting on well. I mean.."

"I know, hobi, I know, let's just go home, yeah.

As we stood up yoongi whispered for me to check on jungkook, I looked at him he was still sitting down staring in to his lap playing with his hands, come to think of it he's not said anything at all since he sat down and apologised to Ali for making her wait.

"You guys go ahead. We will be back soon, ok?"

They all nodded and left the room. I crouched in front of jungkook, but he didn't look at me.

"hyung, what are we supposed to do now. I've never had feelings like this before, i dont know if I can move on, I don't know if I want to, but I can't hate her like she asked I can't be like jimin hyung I know it would be the easy way out to do that, how could she just expect us to forget about her."

"jk, look at me."

But he didn't, I gently grabbed his chin to look at me, his big beautiful eyes were red and swollen, I guess I may have looked quite similar to him we all did shed alot of tears but I had to be strong for our little maknae.

"Look, jk, I really want to tell you everything will be fine, but I can't. I don't really have an answer for you I guess we just have to take it one day at a time, and when the time is right to move on you will know it, we all will, and as for jimin I will deal with him to, we all need each other, we all need to rely on each other like we have always done, we are brothers, family and we will help each other through this ok."