20

💜Soo pov. 💜

I was contacted by the management from bighit, and asked to come in to speak to them regarding jimin, I had asked them how they got my contact details, apparently jimin had give them my name and they sent someone to the bar where we met jimin, we do frequent there alot specially at weekends before we hit one of the nightclubs, they had asked the bar staff if they knew me and did they know how I could be contacted and it was park kang-dae and Lee min-jun that provided them with all the information they needed as they were in there Sunday evening. I didn't mind. Maybe I would get to see jimin again, maybe one of the other members to if im going to bighit.

I had arrived and was handed a visitor pass and led by security to the office of the one and only Bang.P.D I was excited and nervous I hadn't seen any of the members of bts on the way up here. The security knocked on the door and, with a come in, led me inside the office. I bowed and thanked him and watched him turn around and leave.

"Im soo, please take a seat."

I turned to face Pd.nim, and there he was, jimin was looking at me waiting for me to sit. What happened to his face?.

"Now im soo I guess you know why you're here."

"Yes, i do. It's in regard to the media."

"Yes, but that's not all, and you don't have to agree with what I say right now, but I do need you to listen, ok?"

I gave him a small nod

"so the thing is this news outside the nightclub has spread far and wide its to much for the company to try and get rid of, and we can't have army thinking the bts boys are going out for a one nightstands, this has never happened before with these lads so it's bound to go viral. Now if you agree which you don't have to. I would like you to join jimin and make a televised statement."

"OK.." I replied.

"Listen... I need you to make a statement explaining that you and jimin are a couple. You will need to move into the dorm and live with jimin."

I turned to look at jimin.

"And you're OK with this?"

"Yes, I have already agreed to everything." Oh shit he really agreed. I am going to be moving in with him.

"And what about the others?"

"they think we have slept together and are led to believe we are a couple, and I'm not going to tell them any different it needs to believable for every one."

"OK. So what do I have to do exactly."

Pd.nim said "well obviously you can't live life like a normal couple would, you won't be able to go out on dates and things like that without the companies say so, you will need a security team with you at all times once we make this statement, you cannot post anything on social media regarding any of the bts members or where they live and where they will be. All your social media will be monitored. You will be stopping in jimins room, you can both work out the sleeping situation, and you both must do whatever it takes in front of the guys even if you don't want to, because if there is any doubt from any of them this won't work, I can't have one of them let it slip in a conversation or in an interview because they will be asked about your relationship.
I will be getting this all put onto a nda if you agree, but please take note that if you do anything to break the contract, you will be prosecuted.

"OK, I will do it. Let me know when I have to sign the contract and when I will be doing the statement." Fuck yes I thought to myself.

"I can have the nda made up in the next half an hour, and ideally, we would like you to go ahead with the statement this afternoon. So you can hang around here ill get someone to bring you a drink if you would like one, and once you've signed I'll will get someone to take you to collect your personal belongings, you should only take the essentials as the place isn't to large and you have to remember your living with six other people not just jimin. Then I will need you back by 4.30pm for the statement, which will be broadcast at 5 pm ok."