31

They started to sing "so what," I really did like it when they were up there I didn't have to be careful.. but I saw hobi start to sing his part and head back down the catwalk, followed by yoongi and jk, Rm came running up behind them, and the rest quickly followed. I thought hobi was running up to the front middle, but no, he moved off to the left side of the stage, namjoon came up the front. Instead, when he moved, jk came over and yoongi on the opposite side, then tae took yoongis place when it was his turn to sing and jin joined behind him, when it was jimins part he came and sat front middle, and hobi went and sat on his opposite side, hobi wanted jimin to hug him. They all moved back to the centre to talk a little and then started to sing, make it right, jimin again sang his part and moved over to our side again, finally he moved away, tae was now at the front and jin came over and bent down in front of us, I thought for a minute he saw me, everyone made their way back up to the top back stage except Rm, but he soon realised and ran up to them, they sat for a couple of photos and then did an army bomb wave from front to the back, they said go and came running down the catwalk with the wave. Then they did left round to the right. They all then lined up again, Rm quickly pointed out that tae was in the wrong spot. Jungkook was first to speak and said OK, uk, army started chanting his name during his speech. Next up was jin. Bless him he did the thing that queen did. Then yoongi was next he was so cute, only he spoke in Korean when everyone else spoke English. It made me wonder if the connection was there or not. Maybe they rehearsed their English parts except namjoon. I would never know, then tae and his comment to the army. I'll see you in my dreams, that stung a little, even though him and I never had that connection. Rm, jin, jimin, hobi, jk, and I did. I couldn't stop the tears that fell in that moment. Then it was jimin, then hobi spoke about being a little Korean boy, but now he is someone's love, someone's pride, which he was to me even though he was no longer mine and hadn't been for nearly a year and a half. Then Rm got the biggest cheer and chant, then he pulled out his British accent. He did his speech and then asked us to light them up by holding up our mobile phones..
What they didn't know was the earlier announcement for army to sing. They would let us know when to surprise the lads. So namjoon went on to say this was actually the final song, the lights went out, and then it came up on screen. "Army sing." They were all so confused. Jimin started crying, and then I noticed jk, I wanted to hold them, especially jk, but i couldn't." I knew jimin hated me. What if they all did now. Even hobi had tears. Everyone started chanting BTS. Once they finished talking about what we all did for them singing young forever, Rm announced it was now the final song. They started to all sing mikrokosmos. They all came up at one point to the front and over to our side except one, hobi.. then, once it was finished, they all walked round, waving to everyone. They all came up the front again, waving except hobi again he just walked past from the left side to the right and waved in passing. They all walked back up to the top back stage and said their goodbyes and took a bow.. their platform lowered, and then they were gone. At least I finally got to see them, even if It was the only time.. at least I got to see them happy. And doing what they love.. I knew I was going to miss them, but now I had to walk away from them, knowing they were so close, but I had a life to get back to tomorrow.