104

I again looked him in the eyes, and he had that look.. his dark eyes drawing me in.. I moved to quickly peck his lips.. as I pulled away slightly... I whispered against his lips.. "Let's go.." He removed his hand from my ass.. jumped up, took my hand, and pulled me up.. he took off with a fast pace, dragging me behind him.. I heard yoongi shout.. "Keep the noise down." they knew where we were going.. we got to the top of the first set of stairs.. and he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.. it was a hot, steamy kiss.. he pulled away..

"I need to quickly go to my room."

I nodded, knowing what he was going for.. he took off at jog, not to make too much noise cause of maddie.. then he quickly returned.. took my hand again, and he practically dragged me up the stairs to my bedroom.. as soon as the door was closed and locked behind us, he grabbed me again, pinning me against it.. he once again claimed my lips.. then pulled away and pulled my top up over my head.. instantly attacking my neck.. I quickly followed, removing his.. I ran my hands over his torso. He quickly made light work in removing my bra. He kissed his way down to my breasts, taking one to suck on it.. making the nipple erect.. then did the same to the other.. he carried on down my stomach.. to the top of my shorts, and them took both of his hands into the hem and pulled them and my underwear off at the same time.. then kissed the very top of my slit.. he stood back up.. biting his bottom lip.. I pulled his head back down to mine in another heated kiss.. I grabbed the waistband of his trousers and quickly pulled them down, and he stepped out of them, kicking them to one side.. he then came back to kiss me..
His hands moved to grab my ass..

"Jump baby," He said,

I jumped immediately, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.. I could feel his hardness.. he slowly walked towards the bed.. I bent down to kiss his neck.. then I marked him.. he hissed.. then I made my way to the other side to repeat it, marking him again.. I pulled away to look at him.. he bit his bottom lip, then placed me down on the bed, one arm still wrapped around me. He moved us up towards the pillow. He then attacked my neck and ran his free hand down my body and rubbed his fingers into my wetness, spreading the juices.. he looked at me again, then moved back down the bed, spread my legs wider , and leaned down to lick me with the tip of his tongue slowly going around the clit..

"Jk don't tease me please"

He flicked my clit once, and I let out a little moan.. he paid attention to my clit for a little while.. then came back up the bed to kiss me.. at the same time adding two of his fingers into me..

He fucked me with his fingers.. bringing me to my first orgasm...

"You ready for me now baby" he said

"Yes"

He quickly jumped off the bed remembering he left his condom in his pocket.. he placed the box on the bedside table.. taking one out.. I looked at him.. he smiled..

"What.. I just grabbed the box it was easier"

We both giggled..

He came back up to me.. Once again igniting the fire within me.. in another heated make-out.. he leaned back on his knees.. I just watched him, there was no nerves this time.. he undid the packet tossed it on the floor and rolled on the condom.. I bit my lip.. watching his movements, the anticipation of what comes next.. he came back down to kiss me.. placing his hand between us.. and then I felt the stretch as he started to enter me.. he wasn't as slow this time but he did give me time to adjust to his size..

"I don't think I can get enough of this feeling, being inside you is unbelievable" He said..

He started to move, I wrapped my legs back around his waist and threading my fingers into his hair as he came down to take one of my boobs into his mouth.. it wasn't rushed he was making love to me again..