106

💜 Ali pov 💜

I entered my room and went into the closet where my bikinis and costumes were. I opened the draw, and now I had to decide on which of these revealing items to wear. These men really didn't leave much to the imagination when picking these bikinis, and even the costumes were going to show so much skin. I knew I wouldn't feel comfortable in any of these, but I had to pick one because I wanted to go in. I chose a set that was white. I put it on, I know these guys or a few of them had seen me in nothing, but it didn't make me feel any less shy in having to go out in this. Note to self.. this evening, go online and buy myself a costume that is appropriate for having guests just in case.. I grabbed myself some comfy clothes to put on after I had finished, and they would go in the building with maddies so I could shower and get changed before heading inside.. I wrapped myself in the dressing gown hung on the bathroom door.. and nervously made my way downstairs.. as I headed through the kitchen towards the sliding doors leading to the pool, I could see them all out here.. yoongi was on one of the loungers.. namjoon was sat at the edge of the pool dangling his feet in. And the rest were in the pool with maddie. They were all shirtless except yoongi.. I think I must have died and gone to heaven. I just stood and watched them by the door smiling at them... Laughing and playing around, they were so good with my daughter, so accepting, and I loved them for that. Yoongi is the one who noticed me, and he waved to get my attention and then waved his hand for me to go to him. I opened the door and walked through. I didn't notice any of the others looking at me as my focus was on yoongi. He held out his hand for me to take and then pulled me down to him so he could kiss me. I pulled away to look at him.

"You look happy, love,"

"That's because I am yoongs.. this right now, seeing you all with maddie makes me happy.. you guys are going to make such great dads to her.. I don't know what I did to deserve you all, but I am thankful, babe. I know it's been a bit rocky for us all.. but it worked out.. right?"

"Right." He smiled. "I'm glad I finally get to see you happy watching how you were treated by Kyle, baby over the last couple of months. I knew you weren't happy. But that smile I just saw you with as you watched them with maddie.. I know you are finally starting to feel free and loved like you should. That's all I ever want for you."

I pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss and then pulled back slightly, whispering that I loved him..

"Ali, are you coming in the pool?" I heard jk shout..

I turned to look at him and told him I would soon.. I knew I was stalling now. I was here. I didn't want to take this robe off. There was nothing much to any of these bikini tops they bought, and all the bottoms were thongs, so my ass would be out.. The same goes for the costumes, too. I knew they were trying to drag me out of my comfort zone.. which I understand completely. And I need that to open up. I turned back to yoongi.

"Babe. Can I ask you something?"

He focused his attention back to me.

"Of course, love."

"Babe.. I know I start work on Monday with you all, but I was wondering if I could talk to someone.. about things.. I need help, yoongi."

"Of course I can get something figured out for you, baby.. do you want to go to the same person I did. I won't tell the guys.. if you don't want me to, " He replied.

"If they are too expensive, then no yoongi, I've not started work yet, unless I wait a couple of months."

"Ali, my therapist is one of the best. She is expensive, yes. But 100% worth every ₩. And you won't need to worry about cost, baby. I will help you."

"No. No. Yoongi, I can't ask you to do that. " I quickly added.

"Ali, you didn't ask, I want to do this for you. I bet if you went to any of the others and asked them this, they would say exactly the same. We want to be there for you. It takes a lot to ask for help, baby."